Keepingupwithkirstylea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest video at the gym 👎👊 shaking her tits again. The tash is definitely 5 o'clock shadow tonight 🧔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Todays transformation. I literally can't believe this transformation, just can't believe my eyes!

*its exactly the same. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
No difference what so ever! Who is she trying to kid? She’s lost no weight in months she’s no further along in her weightless in 4 months!!!! June to now October she’s not got to a new lower weight! Ridiculous

What is it with her wearing clothes that do not fit 🙈

This dress is far too small!

She said the other day it used to fit but is now too big. It never fit in the first place!
I’m so glad you said that 😂😂 it’s so stretched, the split is so wide it’s that bad! Just because you squeeze yourself into a size doesn’t mean you are that size! I could get myself into a size 12, sure as hell don’t mean I’m a 12 😂

Reactions: 4
No difference what so ever! Who is she trying to kid? She’s lost no weight in months she’s no further along in her weightless in 4 months!!!! June to now October she’s not got to a new lower weight! Ridiculous
If anything she looked better in the June pic

Today's "transformation Tuesday". I actually really wanted to see a difference, to be able to come and go "fair enough, fair play to her"... But no. Nothing. She looks EXACTLY THE bleeping SAME!! 🙄🙄

What is it with her wearing clothes that do not fit 🙈

This dress is far too small!

She said the other day it used to fit but is now too big. It never fit in the first place!
That dress needs to be two sizes bigger, at least!
I honestly believe she's not right in the head, which is really sad. Why don't "the girls" ever tell her she looks like a sack of tit?!

Reactions: 4
Today's "transformation Tuesday". I actually really wanted to see a difference, to be able to come and go "fair enough, fair play to her"... But no. Nothing. She looks EXACTLY THE bleeping SAME!! 🙄🙄

I honestly believe she's not right in the head, which is really sad. Why don't "the girls" ever tell her she looks like a sack of tit?!

I think her friend tried to tell her st the weekend.

If my friend said to me “your dress is really booby “ I would take that as your tits are falling out of it so go change.

Plus I thought her outfit at the weekend was a play suit not a dress. If that was a dress then it def did not fit as it was clinging to her.

She does not have a clue!

Reactions: 1
Her food posts are so unappetising, seriously. They look so bland and restricting its gonna be impossible to maintain.

There is just no flavour in her food at all... it’s hardly inspiring, turkey, spaghetti and broccoli, even prisoners probably have better meals

I served in the forces and the ration boxes were more inspiring than the plain crap she has, no wonder she secretly eats

her office tour 😹
I've never been more envious...

A bottle of Listerine AND an IKEA wardrobe.

Sod my view of a river! I want Listerine, IKEA furnishings and a bath tub that I'll never use in my office, like Kirsty's got!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.