Keepingupwithkirstylea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed she’s typed 8kg kettle bell with double !! 😂
And burnt 601 calories - that’s the most she’s burnt she says, duck what’s she been doing all the time she goes the gym with the size of her 😂

Reactions: 1
Noticed she’s typed 8kg kettle bell with double !! 😂
And burnt 601 calories - that’s the most she’s burnt she says, duck what’s she been doing all the time she goes the gym with the size of her 😂
Obviously on her phone all the time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That kettlebell swing 😂😂😂!!!! Firstly, 8kg is far too light, start swinging 15/20kg and then film yourself to impress your followers!
Secondly, a correct KB swing should use a hip hinge motion - not a squat. Your legs should have a slightly soft knee at most.
Finally, the KB should come up to about eye level, not over your head.
If I was her I’d be having a word with my PT about allowing me to use such bad form for such a long time and demand some free sessions to compensate!

Reactions: 3
That kettlebell swing 😂😂😂!!!! Firstly, 8kg is far too light, start swinging 15/20kg and then film yourself to impress your followers!
Secondly, a correct KB swing should use a hip hinge motion - not a squat. Your legs should have a slightly soft knee at most.
Finally, the KB should come up to about eye level, not over your head.
If I was her I’d be having a word with my PT about allowing me to use such bad form for such a long time and demand some free sessions to compensate!
I don’t think she actually has a PT. I think that she just has had rips off the gym floor staff. 🤦‍♀️

Tips*

600 cals is the most she’s burnt in a gym sesh wtaf!!! I go on a leisurely stroll for an hour and burn that and I’m smaller than her! She makes out she’s working so hard in gym is she bollocks! wonder what the scales will say tomorrow 🙄 notice she starts saying as the days get closer to weigh in it doesn’t matter what the scales say lol obvs they do or why do you weigh every week and set stupid unrealistic targets! If it’s taken her years to lose 3 stone something why did she think she could love 2 stone in 12 weeks 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well a total loss of 6lb this week which is a great loss. She needs to keep it up because she should have losses like this if what she says is true. Did make me chuckle how she said new stone bracket, she's been in that before and falls straight out of it 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
I did tell you that this week she would 💯 be on plan and lose bigger..... because she wanted to prove it to us....

Hopefully the hate will drive her on ands she will lose off that big fat gob of hers 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tbh she should be dropping them numbers week in week out I’m guessing a gain next week lol

• Haha
If you follow the plan, the plan works ....simples

I’d like to see her book ..., not her weight just the losses as I don’t believe her half the time

It is a great loss. She should be getting them week on week at her size and don’t forget, she gained 4.5lbs the last 2 weeks

Obviously the chips and sausage helped last Saturday with this weeks loas 😂
Let’s see if she posts everything that she eats this weekend

She has done this before. She lost 5lbs the last time but she gains it again.
Same tit different day!

God she must be a nightmare at her group. Never seen anybody get a picture taken like that unless they reach target. She really does think it is all about her 🙈

I would nudge her out of the way and tell her to bore off because she will gain it again in the next few weeks!

Anybody else would have posted 6lbs off - got rid of my 4.5lbs gain from last week and got my 4 stone award back.

Not Kirsty she announces 6 lbs off with a photo and the caption new stone bracket - not new is it Kirsty because you have been here before more than once!!!!!

Convinced this girl is not right in the head!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Girl me and the world don’t need to see your bouncing boobs whilst you are on the bike.
Wow and 1.1km don’t kill yourself girl

• Haha
Good lord she is irritating. Why in every photo pull your top down to reveal your fat sacks more? 🤢🤢🤢 for someone with such a peanut head she sure has a massive ego.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Good lord she is irritating. Why in every photo pull your top down to reveal your fat sacks more? 🤢🤢🤢 for someone with such a peanut head she sure has a massive ego.
It really is every bloody photo.

A live tonight 🙈

I predict boobs out, loud and annoying.

• Haha
  • Sick
Can someone watch the live and give us the highlights. I would, but I’ve decided to stick needles in my eyes instead.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.