Keepingupwithkirstylea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure the dates on her comparison photos are lies. Her latest on is apparently only 3 months apart but the difference is huge! She’s barely lost any weight in that time so how can her face have changed so much?

Because she takes the photo at different angles, I could do it and look different in 30 seconds having lost nothing

I don’t understand why her followers gush over her losses and changes - because there aren’t any!!!!

Reactions: 4
It wouldn’t surprise me if she lost 4-5 lbs tomorrow, because she has stuck to plan for 90% of the week and to try and prove us wrong..... you can just imagine the post and comments already........

Such a gobshite.......if I lived within 10 miles of hr I’d have to wear ear defenders 🙈

I just can’t believe i those photos she has put on today...... you are mugging everyone off.....you have not lost weight between June and September so why are you lying? I could write this on your post but I k ow you’re lurking here reading this, so I won’t bother asking twice...

LIAR LIAR LIAR........

• Haha
I’m sure the dates on her comparison photos are lies. Her latest on is apparently only 3 months apart but the difference is huge! She’s barely lost any weight in that time so how can her face have changed so much?
I’ve just done a bit of adding up and taking away (there’s a lot of it because she’s literally yoyo’d since June) and from what I worked out, she’s lost 3.5lb since June. Who the hell has ever looked they different on 3.5lb????? 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
20190906_075608.jpg

I screenshot this photo from the 20th June off Insta.
She is either a liar or got some photo app to shave the fat off.

• Wow
Absolutely busted......but we knew that anyway didn’t we Kirsty........

Liar liar liar...... imagine those pants on fire 🔥

Proper busted 😂😂😂😂

Everyone knows you’re a liar.....
Lol that comment has been deleted. bleeping liar.

Reactions: 1
20190906_084534.jpg
20190906_084534.jpg so that's May not June19

Screenshot_20190906-084301_Instagram.jpg

Then this is June 19

I'd give up on the lies you're making yourself look daft.

Reactions: 3
Absolutely busted......but we knew that anyway didn’t we Kirsty........

Liar liar liar...... imagine those pants on fire 🔥

Proper busted 😂😂😂😂

Everyone knows you’re a liar.....
The best thing is that this is her Auntie Sue....

Even her own family are calling her out on her BULLSHIT !!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

We know you read this Kirsty.... you fake, attention seeking, pathetic little girl grow up and stop with the lies!!!!

Ok so she def reads this.

Kirsty please stop with the bullshit!

Your comparison pics are ridiculous and even your own Auntie called you out on your bullshit this morning! 🙈

People are not stupid and can look back at your previous posts and see that you are a liar!

You are not only making yourself look like a mug but also making your little army of followers look like mugs 😡

You have lost 3 stone 9.5lbs since joining in 2017. For a girl your size that is pathetic!
If you eat what you say you eat and workout as many times as you say you do then you should have lost lots more than that.

You got your 3 stone award in Feb and you have lost a further 9.5lbs in 7 months. You are losing on average 1.5 lbs a month.

Your form in your workouts for squats etc is tit and needs some work and you need to get some proper guidance.

You got woman of the year.... how?

Reactions: 2
She’s edited picture saying before was May. Yeah May what year 5 snickers Kirsty?

The baby on her lap is probably her older niece when she was a baby. Such a bloody liar

Another I love me who do you love picture posted again.
She is not right in the head.
Also scrolling through her page, whatever happened to doing resistance weights?
It’s like she choosing the lazy options in the gym, I mean 6/8kg kettlebell - I didn’t even know they existed lol.
She’d die in my gym lol 😂

Reactions: 1
An 8kg for a kettlebell swing is far to light, she needs to up the weight to at least a 10 or a 12 & I never swing over head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.