Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Robbie09

VIP Member
Well done Kirsty, 31 years old and your proud that you’ve cooked pasta, 3 sausages and some meat to prep your bland shite meals for work this week before 9 this morning, loads of effort and imagination there!
Also so defensive when someone simply just mentioned brown pasta ‘mate’

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Justbrowzin

IM A CURVY GIRL
IM SO PROUD OF WHO I AM
PROUD TO BE A CURVY GIRL

I want to loose 7 stone
Men hate big girls

• Haha

Lolatkirsty

GAINED A POUND IN A MONTH!! Hahahahaha haha sorry I’m still laughing.

WHO ARE THE PEOPLE COMMENTING ON HER POSTS?! All these comments “you have done amazing” how?!! SHES PUT ON!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Member2009

Chatty Member
How sad and pathetic does your life have to be that on a Friday night you feel the need to post a video of yourself coughing because your pickled onion is strong
WTAF

• Haha
Reactions: 6

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I think she needs a week away from the gym. Proper meals (slimming world ones obv) and just see how that goes. She should post everything she eats as well for accountability. The gym isn’t helping her at all
I think she tries to out-train a really bad diet which just won't work.

Member2009

Chatty Member
Omg she thinks it’s crazy that she has gone from a size 24 at the beginning of 3018 to a 20 now.

1 that is shit dropping 2 sizes in 21 months. You gym 5 days a week and eat bland food for 21 months and you only drop 2 sizes.

2 she stands in the mirror pulling the elastic right out on her dress.
Why does she feel like everything she wears needs to be tight. Makes her look fatter!

I really am starting to pity her.
She is not right in the head!

• Haha

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
I hate boobs, yet mine are constantly on show. 🙄

I think she feels the need to have them on show to attract men but I actually think regardless of how big she is, she's a very pretty girl. It's a shame she's such a loud mouthed, over the top, fake twat who loves to be centre of attention.

• Heart

Dorie13

Just watched a little... There were long silences where clearly no one is there to ask questions and just watch her reactions. Then she was like if I have to go it's because my dad will come on and say hi! 😂

Imagine having 18k followers and only 30 people watch your live...

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jam-sandwich

Chatty Member
The cold hard fact is that she’s the same weight she was in August, despite claiming to eat rabbit food and go to the gym 6 times a week 🤔

Her Instagram is all smoke and mirrors, every post crafted to give the illusion that she’s smashing it but all it takes is a bit of common bloody sense to see that she isn’t 🙄

Orangecat

🤢 what a fucking misandrist. Those videos of her perving on the rugby players, fucking hell Kirsty, I bet you’re the type who likes it when men wolf whistle at women in the street and defend it as ‘they’re just paying you a compliment, you should be grateful’.

Thick.