Keepingupwithkirstylea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry this is late, but I just saw an insta story post from 23 hours ago of her flipping a tyre back and forth in the gym... why is she casually strolling around it like she’s walking along the bleeping beach? 😂 she puts absolutely zero effort into everything she does at the gym and it shows. I’d be bleeping mortified if people knew I was her PT, worst advert ever!

Reactions: 5
Sorry this is late, but I just saw an insta story post from 23 hours ago of her flipping a tyre back and forth in the gym... why is she casually strolling around it like she’s walking along the bleeping beach? 😂 she puts absolutely zero effort into everything she does at the gym and it shows. I’d be bleeping mortified if people knew I was her PT, worst advert ever!
I could not believe how little effort she put in to that 😂

Reactions: 2
I’m puffing & panting when we do tyre flips at the gym, I would be embarrassed to post the gym videos that she does due to the sheer lack of effort she puts into any of the exercises, her form is so poor & the weights to light. She needs to find better pt instructors

And yet she's out of breath and sweating standing in the empty gym, must have been the excitement of being let into the gym 3 minutes early because she's insta famous

• Haha
What area of your body does your phone work at the gym? No wonder she's not looking any different. Put your phone down and put some bloody effort in.

Reactions: 4
This is going to sound awful. We all know how angles work. Her face to face Friday photos are deceiving her following.

She takes a selfie and yes, it looks like a noticeable difference. Yet on her videos where she can't really manipulate the shot...her face is the same as it was in January? I know it sounds incredibly bitchy, but come on. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
This is going to sound awful. We all know how angles work. Her face to face Friday photos are deceiving her following.

She takes a selfie and yes, it looks like a noticeable difference. Yet on her videos where she can't really manipulate the shot...her face is the same as it was in January? I know it sounds incredibly bitchy, but come on. 🤷‍♀️
No it’s completely true. Her whole Instagram is a lie. She’s barely lost weight for months and looks just as big as January.

So she posted the other day about her face being fatter in June 2019...now apparently it was skinnier in September last year? IF YOU’RE GONNA LIE, DO IT PROPERLY!

No it’s completely true. Her whole Instagram is a lie. She’s barely lost weight for months and looks just as big as January.
In the face/underwear shots she takes, she looks much slimmer than she does on the vids. If I were her, I wouldn't post the vids because there's such a huge difference between the two. I thought they were old videos at first.

Reactions: 3
Can we talk about her post about internet “trolls” please. Whiney witch. Stop reading if you don’t like it.

Also, couldn’t agree more about the tyre flips. Aren’t you supposed to run around to the other side, she looks like she’s on a Sunday saunter to her en-suite 🤷‍♀️

A 4.5lbs gain....... and none of us are shocked....... surprised it isn’t star week 😂🙈

Obviously not on plan Monday to Friday..... definitely a secret eater.......must be as no way working out, eating just what she has posted would result in a 4.5 gain

Wait for the idiots to say muscle weighs heavier 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We said last week it would be a gain this week! She needs to stop lying to herself or get to the doctors I’m smaller than her and have lost 1stone in 5 weeks following sw and just lots of walking! So full of 💩

To gain that much she must of over ate a million cals on sat and sun last week! Deluded!

Hahaha my god who does she think she’s kidding?! 4.5lb gain - but I don’t know how. What utter bull!! Why doesn’t she share every single meal and drink etc over the next 6 days then so people can see what she’s having and then maybe we’d be shocked if she was 100% on plan and puts on 4.5!

Lol she’s put a post on back on Monday having an insta break but will be on plan apparently 😂😂😂 ok then 🤥😂

• Haha
I really don't mean to be nasty but I am genuinely concerned because thats not right. She either needs to go to the gym & follow an eating plan from her PT or follow slimming world & pull back a bit with the weights etc & stick to cardio at the gym because clearly it's not working & she is not utilising her time the best way.

To be honest I wouldn't blame her if she ate & drank all weekend - that's what I would do in a sheer rage 🤣🤣

I think the PT could be a large part of the problem. Get rid!

Not correcting bad form and not progressing at all. The same exercises all the time!
Used a 3kg kettlebell yesterday. WTF!!!
That is pathetic for somebody who has been working out as long as she has.

She has picked up little bits here and there about carbs etc and she thinks she can do all that and follow SW.

Why does she not go back to basics?

Follow SW but rather than eating the bland tit she eats try eating nice meals. She likes chocolate so have it and use her syns. Stop trying to drink 5 litres of water a day because that is extreme and not good for you (she admitted forcing herself to drink it this week).

Go to the gym and try a week with just cardio then slowly introduce weights. See what gives the best losses.

If she is honest about what she eats and the exercise she does then clearly she needs to change things because it is not working!

I do feel sorry for her because I think she is a lonely girl with no friends and she clings to Instagram for the attention.
Her followers and Insta friends are actually doing her more harm than good because they constantly tell her that she is smashing it and that she is doing so well.
I do notice that her gym videos get hardly any likes so people obviously see through that but they go mad for the transformation pics which I will admit show a difference due to the clever angles but then a video shows that there is no difference at all!

Maybe she will use her I Insta break to think about things and make changes.

Yup Facebook posts say muscles weigh more 😂😂

1lb of muscle weighs the same as 1lb of fat are people that stupid?!?!

1 tonne of bricks weighs the same as 1 tonne of feathers

I give up, I’m off to the chippy and will gain 2lbs but at least I know it’s because I’m a fat twit 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.