Keepingupwithkirstylea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kirsty with her big wobbly thighs, must eat snickers, so stop telling lies 🤣..

Kirsty tends to gain some weight. She must be lying about what's on her plate

• Haha
Reactions: 8
GAINED A POUND IN A MONTH!! Hahahahaha haha sorry I’m still laughing.

WHO ARE THE PEOPLE COMMENTING ON HER POSTS?! All these comments “you have done amazing” how?!! SHES PUT ON!!!!
She’s tried to trick them writing LOSS! Overall though Kirsty it’s a GAIN 🙄

If she had lost 4 stone when she went on holiday and says she has now lost 3 stone 12.5 lbs I make that a gain of 1.5lbs.
Yeah you’re right it is actually 1.5lbs! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ahahahaha bleeping hell what a melt. I did a poo this morning and I lost more than that 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Look Out 👀👁👁 our Kirsty is out tonight. Lots of lives on insta shaking her tits and pouting those lips.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
She obviously can't even keep up with her own lies! She's not following slimming world, she doesn't have willpower, she spouts a load of body positivity shite even although she doesn't actually believe in it PURELY for attention because she's a big attention seeker - hence the "ask me a question" every other day!

IMO she seems lost in life in general, doesn't really know what she wants & isn't happy but by portraying this gym bunny/slimming world tit she's getting engagement & its filling a void in her life.

Reactions: 4
She obviously can't even keep up with her own lies! She's not following slimming world, she doesn't have willpower, she spouts a load of body positivity shite even although she doesn't actually believe in it PURELY for attention because she's a big attention seeker - hence the "ask me a question" every other day!

IMO she seems lost in life in general, doesn't really know what she wants & isn't happy but by portraying this gym bunny/slimming world tit she's getting engagement & its filling a void in her life.
Exactly that 🙌
She has latched on to this SW and gym thing and is clinging to it for the attention.
She has lied for so long that she has started to believe her own lies.

New thread suggestion: Cant keep up with her own constant lies, lost zero weight, but stay positive, guys!!

Reactions: 11
Had too much to drink for someone who doesn't drink? I swear most Sundays she posts hungover stories??

Reactions: 1
Had too much to drink for someone who doesn't drink? I swear most Sundays she posts hungover stories??
Just came on to say this. She drinks plenty!!! More often than I and I class myself as a drinker, not someone who doesn't drink. If you don't drink you don't drink, or you could drink very rarely. She drinks loads so definitely not someone who doesn't drink. Crackers. Absolutely Crackers lol

🤢 what a bleeping misandrist. Those videos of her perving on the rugby players, bleeping hell Kirsty, I bet you’re the type who likes it when men wolf whistle at women in the street and defend it as ‘they’re just paying you a compliment, you should be grateful’.

Thick.

Reactions: 6
Them vids of her trying on bras and bragging about her bust size!!! How old is she? 🙄 finally though she’s bought some sports bras so hopefully won’t have to see them bouncing all over 😷🤢😂

• Haha
Them vids of her trying on bras and bragging about her bust size!!! How old is she? 🙄 finally though she’s bought some sports bras so hopefully won’t have to see them bouncing all over 😷🤢😂
Im Kirsty Lea and I have 42 double j tits.

Great you have a chubby back and saggy big tits.... 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
🤢 what a bleeping misandrist. Those videos of her perving on the rugby players, bleeping hell Kirsty, I bet you’re the type who likes it when men wolf whistle at women in the street and defend it as ‘they’re just paying you a compliment, you should be grateful’.

Thick.
Bit of a contradiction Kirsty!
Goes on about men not liking big girls and that is why she is single then sits and pervs over men playing rugby. Same thing judging men on looks only 🤔

Said it before Kirsty..... your single because you are loud, rude, full of yourself and fake not because you are fat!

I dont think she will ever put those boobs away. She shows them off like they are something to be proud of 🙈
Can’t imagine they will fit her properly as nothing else she wears fits her!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Being a bigger chested woman myself she should be shopping in Bramissvo and get fitted properly and get sports bras there rather than the cropped ones she wears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.