Keepingupwithkirstylea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Craving chocolate but willpower wins every time yeah right sure looks like it does 🙈😂

She’s going on holiday heavier than she wanted lol.
Ever since she set a target to be at 5st loss for time she goes she’s gone backwards lol

On her latest stories she wants to loose just over 7st.
She’s going to be at this forever as she’s now at 3st 9.5lb loss and been at it over 2 years 😂
3st 9.5lb is a great loss but she isn’t consistent and doesn’t mix stuff up in the gym so god knows how she’s going to achieve it

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Jesus she wants to lose 7st altogether - at the rate she’s going this will be us lot by the time she reaches target
F6DB035A-EB9E-4AD8-96F3-3161AD40A12D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it me or is she getting very few likes on her posts 🤔

Maybe Kirsty is not the only one reading this!
Maybe her followers are reading this too!

Reactions: 3
Is it me or is she getting very few likes on her posts 🤔

Maybe Kirsty is not the only one reading this!
Maybe her followers are reading this too!
Probably because she is so boring and so repetitive, I did follow her, but pressed that unfollow button because she is not inspiring at all

I do want a bunch of quotes and tit basic meals , I want someone who is acting upon the quotes and meals that look appealing.....

Her page is full of contradiction.... practice what you preach Kirst!

• Heart
Alot of the followers on Instagram are quite nosey and as soon as this site is mentioned by someone especially a big account they come running in hordes arselicking so I wouldn't be surprised if they read and start to agree tbh.. either that or she's bought her followers 😂

Reactions: 2
Latest transformation picture from 2013 to now?
Sorry but what am I looking at?
Is there a difference?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am totally confused by her instagram! Posts about body confidence and bikini photos yet is obviously desperate to lose weight so clearly not comfortable in her current body. Postin transformation pictures that are years difference! Saying she has willpower and works so hard yet doesn’t seem to have lost a great deal of weight considering what she claims to eat. Then the workout posts which have terrible form most of the time and don’t use a challenging weight. Very strange, who is she aiming her feed at?!

I am totally confused by her instagram! Posts about body confidence and bikini photos yet is obviously desperate to lose weight so clearly not comfortable in her current body. Postin transformation pictures that are years difference! Saying she has willpower and works so hard yet doesn’t seem to have lost a great deal of weight considering what she claims to eat. Then the workout posts which have terrible form most of the time and don’t use a challenging weight. Very strange, who is she aiming her feed at?!
She is a total contradiction on every aspect of what she preaches to be.

I lost 4 stone in 5 months between February and July this year on slimming world. I am now easily and happily maintaining. I was probably 7 or 8 stone lighter than Kirsty at my starting weight, and I lost weight week on week consistently by sticking to the plan. The weight should be falling off her. I lost more in 5 months than she has lost in 2 years, and I had a lot less to lose so in theory I should have found it harder. She needs to either a) see a doctor because she should be losing weight at a much better rate than she is or b) admit that she’s not sticking to the plan most of the week. Looking at the calories she would have consumed on Saturday when she had fish and chips, chocolate, wine etc, she probably over ate three days worth of calories in that one day. If she’s doing that a couple of days a week, no wonder she’s not losing. She professes to love slimming world but if I was losing at the rate she is and genuinely sticking to it then I would not be doing it anymore as it clearly wouldn’t be working for me. The fact that she still has so much faith in the plan shows that she knows it’s user error, not eating plan error 🙈

Reactions: 10
She is a total contradiction on every aspect of what she preaches to be.

I lost 4 stone in 5 months between February and July this year on slimming world. I am now easily and happily maintaining. I was probably 7 or 8 stone lighter than Kirsty at my starting weight, and I lost weight week on week consistently by sticking to the plan. The weight should be falling off her her. I lost more in 5 months than she has lost in 2 years, and I had a lot less to lose so in theory I should have found it harder. She needs to either a) see a doctor because she should be losing weight at a much better rate than she is or b) admit that she’s not sticking to the plan most of the week. Looking at the calories she would have consumed on Saturday when she had fish and chips, chocolate, wine etc, she probably over ate three days worth of calories in that one day. If she’s doing that a couple of days a week, no wonder she’s not losing. She professes to love slimming world but if I was losing at the rate she is and genuinely sticking to it then I would not be doing it anymore as it clearly wouldn’t be working for me. The fact that she still has no much faith in the plan shows that she knows it’s user error, not eating plan error 🙈
👏👏

Reactions: 1
Taking the piss out of her followers in my opinion!

Reactions: 1
IM A CURVY GIRL
IM SO PROUD OF WHO I AM
PROUD TO BE A CURVY GIRL

I want to loose 7 stone
Men hate big girls

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg one of her posts today listing all the diets she failed at before Slimming World 🤔

But with SW she has a better understanding of weight loss..... my arse 😂

I’m sure the dates on her comparison photos are lies. Her latest on is apparently only 3 months apart but the difference is huge! She’s barely lost any weight in that time so how can her face have changed so much?

Reactions: 3
I’m sure the dates on her comparison photos are lies. Her latest on is apparently only 3 months apart but the difference is huge! She’s barely lost any weight in that time so how can her face have changed so much?
Because she is full of tit..... pure and simple.........

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.