Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Buswanker

How I imagine Kirsty's morning goes;
5:30am - alarm goes off. Kirsty wakes the handsome for his morning chores.
6:00am - Kirsty gets ready and contemplates which way to position herself in the mirror and how far to put one leg in front of the other considering she had a porky weekend. She wonders whether to go with the 'I don't own a brush' or the Trunchbull look today. Lastly, Kirsty Googles 'inspirational quotes' copies and pastes to her clipboard to post later with her 'Mindset is Everything' wordart post.
Meanwhile, the handsome is downstairs preparing her breakfast and lunch for her busy, busy day of typing.
6:10am - Beckons slave, sorry I mean the handsome for her morning 'have I mentioned that I've got a boyfriend?" selfie.
6:30am - Once the morning photoshoot has concluded. Collects breakfast and lunch and is chauffeured to the train station. Kirsty requests 'Finally' - CeCe Peniston to be played by DJ Dan and decides that this is an excellent opportunity for an Instagram story. She can pretend it's been played on the radio purely by chance to show that her new relationship is obviously fate! Cue miming and asking the boyfriend boring and irrelevant questions. I.e "what gear are you in now, babe? What flavour milkshake you had, babe? " etc.
7:00am - gets on train to London. There are only two people at the station, so not worth an Insta story.
8:00am - arrives in London. There are tons of people about which is surprising to Kirsty since it's rush hour and we're all supposed to be working from home apart from Kirsty. Decides to make an Insta story of random strangers on an escalator.
8:20am - After climbing a mammoth two flights of stairs to exit the station, Kirsty needs a Starbucks. Those stairs were thirsty work. And Starbucks cups with the city backdrop are SO 'grammable. It'll look like a proper influencer post.
8:30am - Takes dodgy photo of her not so healthy breakfast. Food pics have never been Kirsty's strong point...neither has eating healthily.
*loses 10 followers.*
8:55am - Posts motivational quote. Pastes the blurb she copied earlier and passes it off as her own wisdom. Writes 'Keep going and don't give up' for the millionth time under the blurb. 'Keep going with what?' we all wonder.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

oczymlody

VIP Member
I'd love to see their what's app log to eachother. I'd say we'd absolutely die laughing. That's how to get rid of the trolls Thirsty, send us your what's app screenshots and the laughing will kill us off.
Hi how’s youre day?
Ok but missing u
Miss u 2 babe
Miss isle of white
Me too babe
Miss u more tho 😉😉
Love u babe
Love u too mahansum x
Wot u doing?
Eating my sandwich u?
Drinking my purdeys
Miss u
Miss u

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Gobbylurker

Oh god the burger nipples and flapus colossus are on show again 🤦🏽‍♀️ Does she seriously think this is a good look?! Post surgery, see through underwear when you haven’t even had surgery? She makes me cringe so bad my insides actually shudder 😬

What the heck is the actual point of her account now? There’s 21 meals in a week plus snacks and she’s posted 8 and no snacks. She’s not working out, no talking stories, just stupid positivity quotes with poor grammar. And occasionally plugging skinny bloody syrups in her stories. It’s time she just admitted she’s loved up with her man child (🤮) and she’s taking a back seat from social media. When all you have to offer to 22,000 followers is an occasional crumpet, your nipples and labia, it’s surely time to call it a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

JVC1982

Keepingupwithkirstylea #13 I've lost 4 stone in 60 months and I'm gonna keep telling you cos I'm a narcissistic C......

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Marie SW

I’m lay awake in bed, still absolutely flabbergasted that she referred to some strangers kid as OUR FUCKING NEPHEW 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Buswanker

Doesn't want to be slim.
Specifies in own bio that she is a weight loss account.
This is a recurring theme...
Preaches self-love. Bashes women who are slimmer than her twice in less than a week.
Doesn't like pasta. Has pasta for lunch.
Doesn't like gravy. Drowns Sunday lunch in gravy.
Doesn't drink. Profile photo is her holding an alcoholic beverage.
Tells everyone to listen to the lockdown rules. Gets boyfriend and flouts lockdown rules.
Shall I go on??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

lolling_at_you

It's so obvious she's breaking rules to see Penners I do t live that far. I may whiz round and see if the Kia is parked up. He has been banned by the boss (our kirst) from posting anything at all. It's just odd
OH PLEASE DO!!!!!

Hi how’s youre day?
Ok but missing u
Miss u 2 babe
Miss isle of white
Me too babe
Miss u more tho 😉😉
Love u babe
Love u too mahansum x
Wot u doing?
Eating my sandwich u?
Drinking my purdeys
Miss u
Miss u
Love u babe
Love you TO
YOUR so handsome
Thanks babe. My head is cold today
Wear a hat babe and love the skin YOUR in
Missing the Isle of WHITE
Me TO. Let’s plan new adventures. #togetherforever
YOUR so cute
Hooray it’s lunch. What you having?
Mum made me a box so I don’t NO yet #WOW. You?
Not that hungry my handsome. I’ve had a cupcake so I’ll just have a white bread sandwich, some crisps, a 4 finger kitkat and some pop. I want that SO!
YOUR the best
No YOUR the best

• Haha

BabyYoda

Hello everyone! Finally took the plunge to make an account after following for a long time lol I'm currently on maternity leave after having my third son in March and I have been following Kirsty for almost 2 years now! I'm so glad she mentioned here ages ago because it sent me here! It opened my eyes to so much bullshit! I used to think she was so motivating and always full of energy... Thank you so much for making me see the truth!

My god, there's been no change in the 2 years I've been following her! All angles, lies and deception, if she actually practised what she preached, she would be at her goal! I've been counting calories and exercising since May and have lost almost 4 stone, so it's very clear she is trying to keep the losing weight following on instagram but puts more effort into pretending she's smashing it lol The handsome shite is just a cringe car crash I can't look away from! 😂

• Heart

Anon247

I just love how every picture he takes of her makes her look awful it’s like poetic justice

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Chloe123456

VIP Member
I wish she would drop the weight loss account & just have a life of kirsty account .. if your having takeaways n wine for tea .. great post it .. if u feel a bit fatter than normal .. do a story & say u feel a bit crap .. I think people would relate so much more rather than do as I say & not as I do ..

Its_Me

VIP Member
The pics of him stood behind her with his little egg head peering round make my skin crawl #boyfriend

• Haha
  • Sick

Thequinn

Imagine lying in bed at 8.30pm at your boyfriends parents house threatening to give him tickles and posting it on social media!!!! WTF!

• Haha
  • Sick

Its_Me

VIP Member
She then does a video with ‘morning guys sending happy positive vibes’ happy positive vibes is not complaining about your commute to work it’s being thankful you have a job when the world is falling apart and people are loosing jobs left right and centre. That fucking smirk at the end as well, fake bitch.

Reactions: 15

stopthescams

Chatty Member
No mention of racist trace daddy D sister, nieces or grandparents for weeks can’t believe how quick she has dropped every one
I was just thinking that! They’re probably relieved to be fair 😂

Also, can we just talk about how she’s just made an Instagram story saying she’s made muffins with “our nephew” it’s his nephew not yours, she’s mental!

• Wow
  • Haha

Imhetetoread

I’ve grassed..... fuck her, fuck the racists , fuck Penfold...... fuck the IOW
Fuck your vitamin shots, fuck your skinny syrup ......and shove your gifted brownies up your chubby mound

The Covid police are on their way ........ enjoy your fine

😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow