Keepingupwithkirstylea #12 Found a man keeping it quiet. Now I've got him it's bye to diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Rosiejones100 for the thread title
Full suggestion was : "Found a man keeping it quiet. Now I've got him it's bye bye to the diet" with 28 likes. Lifetime supply of dare products for you 🥳

TLDR:

Kirsty has a boyfriend, tattle have named him penfold and they're #models
Kirsty has a new top secret job
She still hates stuffing and gravy but eats this at every opportunity
We haven't seen any dodgy workouts for a while
Kirsty is fatter than ever

Please add everything I've missed

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thirsty and naughty Penfold will be together forever, it's true love - they haven't been together for two months yet.

Reactions: 7
Lovely big fattening cake 🍰 from a colleague. Of course, Kirsty said thanks but no thanks as she is super dedicated to her weightloss journey and only eats what she posts on The Gram. No? What do you mean no? She’s never eating things at work other than chicken and stuffing?

Get it down you love - nom nom nom.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder what Is happening with this lipoelastic is that who she is working for? Or is she going down the route for surgery...

Reactions: 3
I lost 4lbs this week (I’m not extremely overweight like Kirsty either) tracking everything calorie wise (1800 calories) and eating decent foods I actually like with mild exercise thrown in... if Kirsty applied the same logic and didn’t lie she could be size 10 by now 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
It kills me that she gets gifted so many cakes and sweets when she’s meant to be a weightloss account!

Reactions: 10
Those brownies actually looked really good. So inspiring from a weight loss account, I don’t want to join Slimming World or calorie count I just wanna eat those brownies now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The way she says bake makes me want to rip my ears off.

not many mentions of handsome lately

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.