Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lolling_at_you

It was his mum, Bernie 😂
So he still lives with his parents and Gigantor has moved in there. Hilarious. In their 30s and lying on his bed in his mum’s house 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I genuinely don’t understand the attraction. If I met him online and he told me he loves Lego and lives with his parents ... and I’d quickly work out he is semi-illiterate from his messages to me ... then I would block the fucker quick smart lol. Each to their own but Jesus Christ, he’s a 35 year old child. He’s muntered too.

Reactions: 15

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Penners looks like he has finally clicked this will be his life forever chauffeuring Kirsty around while she films him and updates her fans.
Poor lad was probably hopping for a chat about his day but no Kirsty’s first thought is updating her stories with another hand waggling tune.
Run Penners it’s not to late.

Apart from doggy behind the bins I’m not really sure what he is getting out of this realtionship he pays for everything and drives her round it’s not like she has sparkling conversation, hobbies or is funny

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Omg this girl is gonna make me eye roll into another dimension if I’m not careful. Today’s morning quote “ I got this hot chocolate from Starbucks .. I’m not a hot chocolate person but it’s the time of the month ” .. so she’s forcing herself to have a hot choc ? I call bollocks to this whole charade , everything she says she doesn’t like .. hot chocolate, pasta, gravy etc I bet she loves it but wants to look like a fussy eater rather than being a greedy unit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

BettyBeau

VIP Member
I don’t like hot chocolate so I ordered an extra large one for my weekly time of the month

• Haha

Dragondog

When’s custard guts going to admit she’s a pie and hasn’t lost weight for about 10 years?

• Haha

Ohgoodgrief

Chatty Member
I’d love to know how her sister is getting on with her weight loss journey as she was doing brilliantly before Kirsty stopped showing her progress

Oh and the comments about him being allowed to play the Xbox have strangely disappeared on his insta!! Talk about control!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

chaitealatte

Kirsty and penfold laying in his bed.
Kirsty leans over and rubs his egg head.
First comes pizza (express)
Then comes the chippy (Harry Ramsdens)
The cums Kirsty on penfolds under carriage 💦 🤢
The hardest decision of my year was deciding whether to react to that with a laughing emoji or a throwing up one

• Haha

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
I just love how every picture he takes of her makes her look awful it’s like poetic justice
In a way I’m like it’s nice that he genuinely seems to like her no matter what weight she is but that’s what also makes me LOL because it’s gonna be her horrendous personality that drives him away only she will make out like it’s because of her size probably. 🙄 boring

• Haha

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
I *think* what she's trying to say is that clothes sizes vary and don't get disheartened if you need to order a bigger size than you usually wear.

What she's actually doing is body shaming the model for not fitting into Kirstys idea of what plus size should be. All because kirsty can't admit what size she actually is and wants to lie about it.

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
I’m DYING inside. She’s known him 5 minutes. 😟 They are either a match made in heaven or that man is about to have his life ruined by her. I don’t know which is worse 🤦🏻‍♀️

I wonder if it was his parents who pushed for him to take her to the golf yesterday so they wouldn’t have to suffer her alone in their own house for a few hours yesterday 😂

• Haha

lolling_at_you

How are they not taking the piss?! I refuse to believe it.
Maybe! Enough people have pointed out to her that she’s using the wrong your all the time and she still does it ...

This morning’s photo to 22k nearly all complete strangers and her mother in law to be, Bernie.

See through surgical compression bra
Nipples visible and facing the floor
Chubby mound

WHY?????????

First pic is August 2020 and second pic is October 2020. Weight gain very visible.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
Well done to @Rosiejones100 for the thread title
Full suggestion was : "Found a man keeping it quiet. Now I've got him it's bye bye to the diet" with 28 likes. Lifetime supply of dare products for you 🥳

TLDR:

Kirsty has a boyfriend, tattle have named him penfold and they're #models
Kirsty has a new top secret job
She still hates stuffing and gravy but eats this at every opportunity
We haven't seen any dodgy workouts for a while
Kirsty is fatter than ever

Please add everything I've missed

• Haha

oczymlody

VIP Member
Penfold shags like Will out of the inbeweeners: pass it on.

Plus Kirsty: that dress would have spilt open on the tube hun in the 22. Stick to the 24.

• Haha

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
Sorry, I’m not understanding why you would wear a post-surgery bra if you haven’t actually had any surgery? Especially considering it doesn’t even fit, she’s got boob overhang.

• Haha