Keepingupwithkirstylea #12 Found a man keeping it quiet. Now I've got him it's bye to diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god the burger nipples and flapus colossus are on show again 🤦🏽‍♀️ Does she seriously think this is a good look?! Post surgery, see through underwear when you haven’t even had surgery? She makes me cringe so bad my insides actually shudder 😬

What the heck is the actual point of her account now? There’s 21 meals in a week plus snacks and she’s posted 8 and no snacks. She’s not working out, no talking stories, just stupid positivity quotes with poor grammar. And occasionally plugging skinny bloody syrups in her stories. It’s time she just admitted she’s loved up with her man child (🤮) and she’s taking a back seat from social media. When all you have to offer to 22,000 followers is an occasional crumpet, your nipples and labia, it’s surely time to call it a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t understand why she just doesn’t give up on the weight loss stuff, she’s clearly not following it anymore & isn’t kidding anyone. From the comparison pictures posted on here the other day she’s gained weight recently not lost it, there have been no weigh on results for a long time now & she’s obviously enjoying meals out with Penfold.

Reactions: 7
I wish she would drop the weight loss account & just have a life of kirsty account .. if your having takeaways n wine for tea .. great post it .. if u feel a bit fatter than normal .. do a story & say u feel a bit crap .. I think people would relate so much more rather than do as I say & not as I do ..

Reactions: 16
Latest is 2021 is filled with success and blessings, really? Such a blessing to have a pandemic with thousands dead.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Lego commented on his gingerbread house! I bet he’s peeing his pants!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If she keeps putting her leg further back she will be doing the splits soon

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s only kidding herself really, she shown she’s not got any dedication to lose weight or work out & is never going to change. She clearly strives on attention and validation from strangers on the internet which is why she is keeping up the pretence of being a weight loss account but it’s very apparent it’s the angle she holds her body that makes her look slimmer. In the long run she is making a fool of herself

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.