Keepingupwithkirstylea #12 Found a man keeping it quiet. Now I've got him it's bye to diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s a simple chap isn’t he. Feel a bit sorry for him. He’s dense as a wall but seems quite caring and like he is quite relaxed. She is just something else.... already talking to him like tit and he just looks uncomfortable with the filming while he’s doing normal tasks pottering around the house. Literally couldn’t ever imagine doing a story talking to my husband and being so self absorbed that I can’t see he doesn’t like it.

Reactions: 6
I see Brittany and Krusty are friends again, bet she's just following her to get the goss..... I'd like to think one of us tattle bastards on this post are secretly Brittany sagging Krusty off to get it off her chest 😉🤣
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer

If Penners wasn't a virgin before......he'd be gone by now.

This lockdown at the end of it.....we will see if he looks absoloutely bleeping shattered physically and mentally after spending all that time with her
If it wasn’t lock down he would’ve gone by now

Reactions: 4
He’s a simple chap isn’t he. Feel a bit sorry for him. He’s dense as a wall but seems quite caring and like he is quite relaxed. She is just something else.... already talking to him like tit and he just looks uncomfortable with the filming while he’s doing normal tasks pottering around the house. Literally couldn’t ever imagine doing a story talking to my husband and being so self absorbed that I can’t see he doesn’t like it.
And not to put people in a box but sometimes I get the feeling when people get to an age, not saying either are old, they kind of panic into wanting to be someone anyone. Like as if not with someone now will they ever be?! Especially with Covid lockdown.

generally hope they’re both happy together as he is clearly like you say simple and caring, has to be tobe able to put up with her. That comment about him Being a a mug and laughing - I was shocked so horrible lol, urgh her banter!

Also is that bag of rubbish still in her Kirsty’s daily look at me and my fella snaps 🤣

Reactions: 9
And not to put people in a box but sometimes I get the feeling when people get to an age, not saying either are old, they kind of panic into wanting to be someone anyone. Like as if not with someone now will they ever be?! Especially with Covid lockdown.

generally hope they’re both happy together as he is clearly like you say simple and caring, has to be tobe able to put up with her. That comment about him Being a a mug and laughing - I was shocked so horrible lol, urgh her banter!

Also is that bag of rubbish still in her Kirsty’s daily look at me and my fella snaps 🤣
She’s just not a nice person. She’s got quite a nice face and that’s it.

The ‘when you’ve been in lockdown with your other half for 12 days’... again, desperate to prove what they are.

I hope there’s a tattler on that train 🤣

She’s a massive C I’ve seen more packed trains on a Sunday afternoon as if she’s filming people what a twit

Reactions: 5
I don’t see her problem on the train, it’s hardly packed. Is it because she can’t find a seat & has to stand a few stops?? For someone who has been unemployed for best part of a year you would think she would be happy to finally be earning her own money

Reactions: 8
She then does a video with ‘morning guys sending happy positive vibes’ happy positive vibes is not complaining about your commute to work it’s being thankful you have a job when the world is falling apart and people are loosing jobs left right and centre. That bleeping smirk at the end as well, fake witch.

Reactions: 15
More plagiarism from Kirstie this morning ....

I agree. I 100% think she has settled for the first man that would have her. She was so desperate to find someone.

What’s with the selfies every single bleeping morning??? I wonder what Bernie thinks of Kirsty’s Instagram obsession?

Attachments

Also I find it so annoying when people take videos like her on tubes etc. of me and other people, who are sitting there minding our own business.

Like it’s busy it’s when like everyone is going to work because thirsty your not the only one going to work at rush hour time.

How unfortunate that she has the deal with this every morning..... 🙄

I don’t see her problem on the train, it’s hardly packed. Is it because she can’t find a seat & has to stand a few stops?? For someone who has been unemployed for best part of a year you would think she would be happy to finally be earning her own money
Most likely the no seat. shes the most volatile negative person I’ve ever come across online. She’s so hot and cold with the whole positive mind but she’s so extremely negative.
it’s not someone you want to be around. I think the whole Instagram account has literally gone to her head believing she’s of some importance when Infact she’s not, she’s no one like the rest of us.
I really don’t want to go as far as throwing words in but she’s such a narcissist pleb

Judging by this photo, she’s not bothered to brush her hair this morning. Her hair is tied up on her story, it’s literally just been ragged up and not even brushed and she’s a receptionist did she say? The first face clients see when they walk in, and she can’t even be arsed to make her hair look presentable😖
6F7B67C5-B71D-4CDB-B543-5607C18C8236.jpeg

• Haha
Judging by this photo, she’s not bothered to brush her hair this morning. Her hair is tied up on her story, it’s literally just been ragged up and not even brushed and she’s a receptionist did she say? The first face clients see when they walk in, and she can’t even be arsed to make her hair look presentable😖
View attachment 315130
I’ve noticed this, well I notice with most. I’m on front desk at work and I couldn’t imagine being having my hair all over like wild fire haha. What’s wrong with a brushed back pony tail 🤣

Plus with her being new you’d think she’d try look tidier considering how long she was out of work. It’s one thing going in no makeup - who cares... but brush your hair!

Reactions: 1
View attachment 315130
is that a pic of her and kerri on her phone case? LOL probably just there to remind her what she looks like since she ditched her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did she not travel on a tube before in rush hour? Because its a lot busier then that in normal times..

Also, agree about her hair. It looks so unprofessional! Just put it in a ponytail, would look so much better then it all stuck up ontop of her head.

Reactions: 2
Why would you take a pic with that scarecrow hair? As a business owner I wouldn’t hire someone with her appearance. And NOTHING to do with weight. That scruffy bun on top your head is for the bath or gym not working in a customer facing role. Going into work looking like that just shows lack of respect for yourself and the workplace.

View attachment 315130
Double carbs for lunch.

She looks so puffy in her stories today, face on for her hides nothing. I'm interested to know how much she's gained but there's no way she'd tell us lol I'm thinking she'll just keep guessing her calories until the end of the year and say 2021 is her year and she's gonna smash them goals 🤣

• Haha
Some of the slimming world “influencers” got sent a box of free ice cream today from Oppo Brothers. Kirsty obviously saw as she has today liked Oppo Brothers. The begging is strong 😂

She looks so puffy in her stories today, face on for her hides nothing. I'm interested to know how much she's gained but there's no way she'd tell us lol I'm thinking she'll just keep guessing her calories until the end of the year and say 2021 is her year and she's gonna smash them goals 🤣
Spot on ... she will start again in January with her “handsome” .. who will get the job of prepping all the food.

Some of the slimming world “influencers” got sent a box of free ice cream today from Oppo Brothers. Kirsty obviously saw as she has today liked Oppo Brothers. The begging is strong 😂

Spot on ... she will start again in January with her “handsome” .. who will get the job of prepping all the food.
OMG I feel embarrassed for her. Remember when Dare gave her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She then does a video with ‘morning guys sending happy positive vibes’ happy positive vibes is not complaining about your commute to work it’s being thankful you have a job when the world is falling apart and people are loosing jobs left right and centre. That bleeping smirk at the end as well, fake witch.
Can’t bare the smug fake smile why can’t she just be nice for once

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.