Keepingupwithkirstylea #12 Found a man keeping it quiet. Now I've got him it's bye to diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks like a child off on his first day to school giving big mama K a kiss on the cheek

Reactions: 3
Their families are so similar apparently - racist with an air of incest then?? How bonding.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That transformation Tuesday is a joke ae? It has to be 🤨 she posts her "transformation" then 2 hours later posts the pic in that ill fitted dress. What a contradiction! She's even bigger now! 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her latest post. Nice dig at beautiful slim models Kirsty. Yet you want people to accept you for being a big girl? Double standards you simpleton.

Reactions: 10
Her latest post. Nice dig at beautiful slim models Kirsty. Yet you want people to accept you for being a big girl? Double standards you simpleton.
Full disclosure large unit here. I hate when people say oh you wouldn't want to be thin. That's body shaming someone thin. Just because I'm fat I don't insult people who aren't. It's nasty bullying. #bekind honestly she's so ignorant it makes me angry

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think everyBODY is beautiful as Kirsty used to say. True acceptance of your body is accepting that others are not better or worse than yours is it not? You can even be neutral about your body (like myself) but still not drag others down. She let's herself down by making these sly spiteful digs. She's a beautiful girl but she makes herself ugly by who she is sadly.

Reactions: 4
I completely agree with you all! Why feel the need to body shame people who are slim? My sisters are naturally very slim, I have to work hard to maintain my weight! I live for people who are body confident, its so wonderful to see people happy in their own skin, it's something I've personally struggled with my whole life, at various weights/dress sizes! Now my goal is to be healthy to play football and run around with 3 energetic boys, the number on the scales or dress size doesn't matter anymore! She can be confident or happy without tearing other people down, that's so damaging to people's confidence!

Reactions: 4
Kirsty body confidence does not come from insulting others!!!!

Reactions: 6
Doesn't want to be slim.
Specifies in own bio that she is a weight loss account.
This is a recurring theme...
Preaches self-love. Bashes women who are slimmer than her twice in less than a week.
Doesn't like pasta. Has pasta for lunch.
Doesn't like gravy. Drowns Sunday lunch in gravy.
Doesn't drink. Profile photo is her holding an alcoholic beverage.
Tells everyone to listen to the lockdown rules. Gets boyfriend and flouts lockdown rules.
Shall I go on??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Well said!! 👏 Kirsty has liked this comment but hasn't replied or acknowledged it 🙈 I'm surprised it hasn't been deleted!
She’s that thick she doesn’t get it.
In her world it’s fine to slag off other body types cause she does what the duck she likes.

we all know she would give her left kebab shaped leg to look like a Vicky secrets model.
And Penners would trade all the Lego in the world for one night with one

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Glad she’s still taking her turmeric shots to enhance her performance 🤣 what performance is that? Walking up the stairs at work? Carrying her Starbucks and lunch into work? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Glad she’s still taking her turmeric shots to enhance her performance 🤣 what performance is that? Walking up the stairs at work? Carrying her Starbucks and lunch into work? 😂
Honestly the way she goes on you’d think she was doing pt sessions before work and after, house cleaning looking after someone or
A child. She doesn’t even make her own
Meals and gets dropped off at the train station 🤣 how embarrassing

She’s using these ‘shots’ to be able to go do an admin job for what? 7 hours. Nothing else. It’s pathetic.

She’s probs using them cos she doesn’t realise she’s Diabetic!! Oh but that can’t be as her diet is so amazing 🥱 YAWN

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.