Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
this would make complete sense to anyone else but Kirsty, I’m 99.9% sure that’s not what they’re doing! As Kirsty couldn’t even be bothered to get a job for most of this year. I’d like to be wrong though.

I wish I could’ve stayed home longer to save but I decided to rent because I didn’t want to spend my 20s living at home. Now I’m renting and saving for a mortgage. They could at least be doing that. I have friends who are a couple living in London who don’t earn fantastic wages but are renting still managing to save for a deposit in small ways. They could be doing this but they’d clearly rather be babied!

there’s absolutely no shame in still living at home but Kirsty seems to have absolutely no drive to actually get her own place and be an adult.

that’s fantastic you managed to get on the ladder so early! Is that in London? Now you need a bare minimum £20,000 deposit for a flat (less if they’re doing 5% mortgages) and doing that by 19/21 where Kirsty lives in unachievable without help, in my opinion. But I agree, if she started early she could’ve done it by now.

personally, im gonna be 35 by the time I’ve reached my deposit goal and I won’t feel any shame in it being into my 30s I’m a single person living alone renting and I worked hard to rent and save 😃

I wish I started earlier like you did though and I can’t believe Kirsty doesn’t have that drive and that she’s not further in a career or job at her age.
It’s hard work to save up. Some people can buy houses 18 & that’s bloody brilliant but others like me are closer to late 20s and feel like I can never get close to it.

Things pop up, savings have to be used elsewhere etc. And most people do need to pay board to who they live with so it’s not like we’re sat at home on piles of cash!!!!

I don’t rent as most houses are like crack dens Close to me but charged as if there palaces & I don’t want to pay 3/4 wages to live in somewhere that ain’t mine. I might be closer to mid 30’s before I can get a deposit especially at this given time with Covid.
Most banks still only allowing 15-20 percent deposits.

I’ve worked since 16, spent most my money on travelling so if I’m ‘pathetic’ to some well so what, Even if you have everything people will always judge. I work with people in their 40s who also still can’t afford to buy on their own.

It’s not always a black and white area there’s plenty grey in between.

mind I don’t have my parents or partners parents making my dinner. Also why she kept her job secret but revealed about working as dentist receptionist or something hahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 12

lolling_at_you

So then Tattlers, I’m going on a date tonight (a pretend one) ... I’m feeling all sexy .. I’m going to wear a black dress and underneath some surgical compression garments ... I can’t wait for my man to find them later, I think they’ll take the passion to a whole new level 🐋

The hygiene opening at the crotch is going to really turn him on, I just know it 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Kirsty and penfold laying in his bed.
Kirsty leans over and rubs his egg head.
First comes pizza (express)
Then comes the chippy (Harry Ramsdens)
The cums Kirsty on penfolds under carriage 💦 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

indigoipswich

Don’t get why she says in two of the posts she’s working at a dental practice then in another one she says keeping it private? No offence but she’s hardly gonna be the flipping dentist is she, doesn’t take a genius to workout what she’s doing. Also poor bloke, he’s just trying to watch some sports and she’s bugging him doing those damned stories.

• Haha

Rosiejones100

Why is she so tired when they were laying in bed at 8:30 ?
Why has she tagged Marc Jacobs when her dress is boohoo?
Why is she such a pathetic twat?

Racist Trace needs to stage an intervention and get her to grow the fuck up. Penners is on the spectrum in my opinion and is vulnerable to someone like her who will do her upmost to totally dominate him

• Haha
Reactions: 11

JVC1982

As if she’s got the mother in law making her lunches already. She’s so f’ing lazy!
She still has unseasoned chicken and gravy ( even though she doesn't like gravy

I wonder if DeNiro is missing her?

I really hope her sister is doing well with her weightloss, she seemed like she was really trying last time we all see her.

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Well said!! 👏 Kirsty has liked this comment but hasn't replied or acknowledged it 🙈 I'm surprised it hasn't been deleted!
She’s that thick she doesn’t get it.
In her world it’s fine to slag off other body types cause she does what the fuck she likes.

we all know she would give her left kebab shaped leg to look like a Vicky secrets model.
And Penners would trade all the Lego in the world for one night with one

Last edited:
  • Haha

Marie SW

Oh dear. Kirsty in Tier 4 no mixing at all over Xmas - wonder what house she decides to spend her Christmas 🤔

• Haha

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Daniels fixed up some things in the garden so birds can get some food .. I think it’s nice .. say what u like about him but he seems quite a productive kinda guy. I’m not on here to absolutely bash him. I do however find Kirsty’s content really really boring now.. I’m not bothered if she’s no longer a weight loss account but I’d like regular stories again & also to know more about her new job !

stopthescams

Chatty Member
Oh my GOD her story about the tube has fucking infuriated me!!! She’s a fucking narcissistic dickhead. I and like many else on here have had to work through the entire pandemic where as she hasn’t, so when she says “this is what I have to deal with” I just want to tell her how obnoxious she is! Frontline workers have been dealing with going to work all year and she has been 5 minutes and she’s making a half empty tube seem like she has it hard. That isn’t even close to being as busy as it could be and if she doesn’t like it she can walk. What about the drivers or the station staff who’ve had to work down there all year? Does she give a shit? No. She’s a horrible selfish cow. I’m never this explosive about someone on here, that’s how angry she makes me.