Keepingupwithkirstylea #12 Found a man keeping it quiet. Now I've got him it's bye to diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So cringe
I don’t know shy age has to ask him questions all the time.
How old are you babe
Erm didn’t you just go away for your joint birthday losers
He probably wants to go to sleep at 830 so you will stop asking him questions

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine lying in bed at 8.30pm at your boyfriends parents house threatening to give him tickles and posting it on social media!!!! WTF!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Clearly no-one wanted to ask her any questions after she asked at lunchtime
She probably got some but deleted them because they asked her about weight loss and exercise 😂

Also I’ve noticed her lunches now are always shop bought things unless her handsome has cooked them for her. Lazy mare is clearly treating lockdown at their house as a holiday camp, wont lift a finger not even to cook her own lunch!

Reactions: 5
Why is she so tired when they were laying in bed at 8:30 ?
Why has she tagged Marc Jacobs when her dress is boohoo?
Why is she such a pathetic twit?

Racist Trace needs to stage an intervention and get her to grow the duck up. Penners is on the spectrum in my opinion and is vulnerable to someone like her who will do her upmost to totally dominate him

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is she so tired when they were laying in bed at 8:30 ?
Why has she tagged Marc Jacobs when her dress is boohoo?
Why is she such a pathetic twit?

Racist Trace needs to stage an intervention and get her to grow the duck up. Penners is on the spectrum in my opinion and is vulnerable to someone like her who will do her upmost to totally dominate him
Agreed!

Reactions: 2
Long time lurker here. She really needs to get a dress that fits her. That dress is far too short and extremely unprofessional.

Reactions: 6
Short and low cut. Yesterday’s outfit was quite nice with the skirt and roll high neck top but she ruined it with the scruffy bun.

Reactions: 6
Gosh she is MASSIVE. Also that new picture is quite sickening. He looks like he’s about to finger blast her 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Short and low cut. Yesterday’s outfit was quite nice with the skirt and roll high neck top but she ruined it with the scruffy bun.
Very short even with tights. When your big around the thighs arse and hips skirts and dresses actually go even higher up so any gusts of wind or bending down you’ll see what she’s had for dinner!

She really is good at angles, for a certain degree we all know she isn’t tiny, but the polka dot being so short I never realised how larger her legs are.
Who bets come January she’ll be a one new year new me and all about the diet whatever it may be coated as!!

Reactions: 3
Nice little rubbish bag hanging off the door handle in the background - classy.

Reactions: 3
She moaned at handsome for going to bed at 8:30 cos he was tired
Today she's knackered....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if she will go back to Racist Trace’s now that lockdown is over. Or has she gotten to used to the good life, being waited on hand and foot at handsome’s?

Reactions: 1
notice the bed is never made and looks grubby 🤢 the duvet looks so thin it’s like a sheet. Can imagine the smell on their stinky sheets

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.