Keepingupwithkirstylea #12 Found a man keeping it quiet. Now I've got him it's bye to diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thing Kirsty’s lost this year is her fuckin mind.
“our nephew” no no no this just screams bunny boiler! Been with my partner for years, look after his nieces a couple of times a week - would never refer to them as my nieces!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I like how Daniel has put "my" nephew. Good lad. Nip that obsessive behaviour from Kirstie right in the bud. It's really unhealthy for her to be saying "our" nephew. And frankly it's also very very weird. Doesn't she think back and think ewwww how cringe lol

Reactions: 10
I’m lay awake in bed, still absolutely flabbergasted that she referred to some strangers kid as OUR bleeping NEPHEW 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yaaaaaa the head waggle and tit singing is back love how she was serenading Penners then when she got to the bit about him having hair she quickly turned the camera off.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Everyone should be working from home so Krusty can have the tube station to herself so it seems lol.

I love how she's ok to break lock down rules but if there is any suspicion that anyone else is doing so she's straight on to Instagram telling us 😂

• Haha
She really peed me off last night complaining about her journey from hell.. although as a railway worker i cant stand anyone complaining when some poor person has felt like they had no other choice, so maybe its just me.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I mean, I'm guessing she has now permanently moved in with penfold now like Dr.Harries suggested for the first lock down. As she didn't suggest it this time round and actually advised against moving in and out and switching up households.... She needs to check her house is in order before she starts filming people and putting them on Instagram and kicking off about whether they should be at work or not.

Calm down PM Krusty hunx

She really peed me off last night complaining about her journey from hell.. although as a railway worker i cant stand anyone complaining when some poor person has felt like they had no other choice, so maybe its just me.
I did wonder what she was referring to, how spiteful is she 😔

Reactions: 2
She’s been in her job how long & has done nothing but complain about her commute & the fact it’s it’s not the weekend. If she didn’t want to commute into London everyday apply for jobs closer to home, a lot of people are on reduced wages at the moment & I bet would love to get up everyday & go to work

Reactions: 9
I was just thinking that! They’re probably relieved to be fair 😂

Also, can we just talk about how she’s just made an Instagram story saying she’s made muffins with “our nephew” it’s his nephew not yours, she’s mental!
Sorry I'm late to this particular party but SHUT UPPPPPP. As if she's said that! He needs to run for the hills and never look back. OUR nephew!! 🤢🤢🤢 Every time I think she can't get any more cringeworthy she outdoes herself!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
[QUOTE="TheNiceBeardMan, post: 2992855,
I did wonder what she was referring to, how spiteful is she 😔
[/QUOTE]

I never know if its me being unreasonable feeling so angry but honestly, some of the things ive heard from passengers becuase of fatalities/ emergency services trying to stop someone is horrendous. The local vicar where I am was complaining to the company on twitter about the fact his train was delayed becuase of a fatality!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Complaining about people not working from home whilst she herself is not working from home......

• Haha
Bore off Kirsty. Having to change trains is not a journey from hell get a grip. And the reality is there really are 1000’s of jobs that can’t be done from home & more businesses are still running during this lockdown than the first one. Such a busy body. Can she not go a day without posting on the gram? We’ve already had transformation Tuesday and Tuesdays thoughts. Tomorrow it’s hump day as if we need reminding what point of the week we are at everyday.

Eww she’s a one of those who finally gets a job and she knows everything.
That story at Vauxhall’s station. Clearly Kirsty is the only one essential enough to be going to work. Oh my days, I want to slap her?!
She’ll never let him go especially if he’s driving her around! No board to pay. He’s cooking for her. buh bye family, well Until It’s hot then they can sweat the chubby mounds off drinking and eating in how foam rimmed tub 🤣

Shocking that. But she’s so selfish and all about herself it’s no surprise... and to record a story on it? What the duck she’s poisonous

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nothing much more to add than what’s already been said but my god, she is such a HORRIBLE person.

Can’t believe her stories, she’s so annoying my god. I actually think he’s pretty chill and would have hoped some of that would rub off on her (apparently not unless she gets worse before she gets better). I know the type of girl she is- pretends she’s a strong independent woman who doesn’t need anyone except her friends etc etc then as soon as someone who shows her interest comes along she ditches them and they never hear from her again until the inevitable break up. Bet she’s a psycho ex.

Reactions: 8
I’m lay awake in bed, still absolutely flabbergasted that she referred to some strangers kid as OUR bleeping NEPHEW 🤣🤣🤣🤣
My ex husband married someone 20 years younger than himself (very shortly) after we divorced. He always says 'our son/daughter' on FB posts involving the kids......they could all pass for brothers and sisters as they are so close in age!! 🤣🤣 Twit!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.