Keepingupwithkirstylea #12 Found a man keeping it quiet. Now I've got him it's bye to diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re definitely flitting between his mum and dad’s house and her mum and dad’s house, in his little Seat. Unfortunately people like them will only learn the hard way when someone they love is struck down. They’re tier 4 too. No words.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Nah she is but think it’s Penners infulence as he is also radio silent
Defo an influence from him/his family because she didn’t give two fucks before. Let’s not talk about the BLM thing. I know that’s not anything to do with lockdowns but duck me she fucked up there!

Reactions: 3
Defo an influence from him/his family because she didn’t give two fucks before. Let’s not talk about the BLM thing. I know that’s not anything to do with lockdowns but duck me she fucked up there!
Exactly that was the biggest duck up and she still wasn’t as quite as she is now so clearly some one else is telling her not to post anything.
Must be killing her though as this woman has to post every mundane minute of her life.

She is literally breaking all rules and it’s so obvious. She thinks she’s above everything 🙄🙄
Slightly missing her posts and story’s- they proper gave me life in summer 🤣🤣

• Haha
Yep she wants people to do the classic you ok hun.
Which is pretty weird if she’s just off breaking rules

It’s strange she’s not posting pics at work maybe she got sacked again?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.