Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
I thought it was only encouraged during the first lock down. Social bubbles were not allowed to change from 14th September....I could be mistaken..... Either way I'm interested in how this will play out down the line 😊

Anon247

The black outfit and pose this morning has done her no favours she looks massive compared to her other pics goes to show the power of angles

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Was it really Sunday yesterday we didn’t have a chubby mound pic 🤢
Must be killing her not been ing able to post all the things her and handsome are doing.
Hopefully it will make there realtionship stronger

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
They’re basically a couple for Instagram (for her anyway) - she’s like “hey look I’ve got a boyfriend!!” When no one really cares cos it all screams she’s just doing it for attention

Also I do feel sorry for him. He seems rather nice like others have said and she’s just......
And for what?! She thinks she’s this famous insta person and it’s going to make her account blow up, it’s embarrassing. Still can’t believe she hasn’t changed it from ‘weight loss account’. Aw it’s so pathetic

Kirsty you get the odd Free package of mini orange juice ‘shots’ and teeth whitening strips for your yellow pegs 🤣