Keepingupwithkirstylea #12 Found a man keeping it quiet. Now I've got him it's bye to diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Made me laugh with the size 16 dress post earlier - moaning the model isn’t “plus size”, whilst comparing a picture of herself, working the angles to the absolute max which falsely portrays the size 20 dress anyway!!

Reactions: 8
How I imagine Kirsty's morning goes;
5:30am - alarm goes off. Kirsty wakes the handsome for his morning chores.
6:00am - Kirsty gets ready and contemplates which way to position herself in the mirror and how far to put one leg in front of the other considering she had a porky weekend. She wonders whether to go with the 'I don't own a brush' or the Trunchbull look today. Lastly, Kirsty Googles 'inspirational quotes' copies and pastes to her clipboard to post later with her 'Mindset is Everything' wordart post.
Meanwhile, the handsome is downstairs preparing her breakfast and lunch for her busy, busy day of typing.
6:10am - Beckons slave, sorry I mean the handsome for her morning 'have I mentioned that I've got a boyfriend?" selfie.
6:30am - Once the morning photoshoot has concluded. Collects breakfast and lunch and is chauffeured to the train station. Kirsty requests 'Finally' - CeCe Peniston to be played by DJ Dan and decides that this is an excellent opportunity for an Instagram story. She can pretend it's been played on the radio purely by chance to show that her new relationship is obviously fate! Cue miming and asking the boyfriend boring and irrelevant questions. I.e "what gear are you in now, babe? What flavour milkshake you had, babe? " etc.
7:00am - gets on train to London. There are only two people at the station, so not worth an Insta story.
8:00am - arrives in London. There are tons of people about which is surprising to Kirsty since it's rush hour and we're all supposed to be working from home apart from Kirsty. Decides to make an Insta story of random strangers on an escalator.
8:20am - After climbing a mammoth two flights of stairs to exit the station, Kirsty needs a Starbucks. Those stairs were thirsty work. And Starbucks cups with the city backdrop are SO 'grammable. It'll look like a proper influencer post.
8:30am - Takes dodgy photo of her not so healthy breakfast. Food pics have never been Kirsty's strong point...neither has eating healthily.
*loses 10 followers.*
8:55am - Posts motivational quote. Pastes the blurb she copied earlier and passes it off as her own wisdom. Writes 'Keep going and don't give up' for the millionth time under the blurb. 'Keep going with what?' we all wonder.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
6:00am - Kirsty gets ready and contemplates which way to position herself in the mirror and how far to put one leg in front of the other considering she had a porky weekend. She wonders whether to go with the 'I don't own a brush' or the Trunchbull look today. Lastly, Kirsty Googles 'inspirational quotes' copies and pastes to her clipboard to post later with her 'Mindset is Everything' wordart post.
Meanwhile, the handsome is downstairs preparing her breakfast and lunch for her busy, busy day of typing.
6:10am - Beckons slave, sorry I mean the handsome for her morning 'have I mentioned that I've got a boyfriend?" selfie.
6:30am - Once the morning photoshoot has concluded. Collects breakfast and lunch and is chauffeured to the train station. Kirsty requests 'Finally' - CeCe Peniston to be played by DJ Dan and decides that this is an excellent opportunity for an Instagram story. She can pretend it's been played on the radio purely by chance to show that her new relationship is obviously fate! Cue miming and asking the boyfriend boring and irrelevant questions. I.e "what gear are you in now, babe? What flavour milkshake you had, babe? " etc.
7:00am - gets on train to London. There are only two people at the station, so not worth an Insta story.
8:00am - arrives in London. There are tons of people about which is surprising to Kirsty since it's rush hour and we're all supposed to be working from home apart from Kirsty. Decides to make an Insta story of random strangers on an escalator.
8:20am - After climbing a mammoth two flights of stairs to exit the station, Kirsty needs a Starbucks. Those stairs were thirsty work. And Starbucks cups with the city backdrop are SO 'grammable. It'll look like a proper influencer post.
8:30am - Takes dodgy photo of her not so healthy breakfast. Food pics have never been Kirsty's strong point...neither has eating healthily.
*loses 10 followers.*
8:55am - Posts motivational quote. Pastes the blurb she copied earlier and passes it off as her own wisdom. Writes 'Keep going and don't give up' for the millionth time under the blurb. 'Keep going with what?' we all wonder.
Ha ha so true
Looks like she may be back home to racist Trace soon.
Back to Sunday muff shots.
And laying in her filthy bed.
Oh how she will miss her handsome/slave.

Notice how slow and out of breath she was waddling to work I mean most of us have packed on the pounds during lockdown we just don’t all lie about it

Reactions: 6
*loses 10 followers.*
*loses 10 followers* absolutely finished me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ha ha so true
Looks like she may be back home to racist Trace soon.
Back to Sunday muff shots.
And laying in her filthy bed.
Oh how she will miss her handsome/slave.

Notice how slow and out of breath she was waddling to work I mean most of us have packed on the pounds during lockdown we just don’t all lie about it
What makes you think she will be home to racist trace and daddy de Vito soon?

Reactions: 3
What makes you think she will be home to racist trace and daddy de Vito soon?
Her morning waddling to work video she’s said she’s only there at her handsomes parents house For this week only and back to her mam and dads next week

*loses 10 followers.*
DEAD 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

*loses 10 followers.*
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I died

• Haha
Reactions: 1
God she’s so sad. Dieting only when single and even that was a struggle Then as soon as she’s coupled up bye bye any kind of calorie control.

He’s gonna ruin her -4 stone And 1lb loss hahahahaha

Last edited:
  • Haha
I find their relationship dynamic interesting. I met my ex husband while I was at a low ebb, hugely overweight and felt like I would never find someone to be with or have children. Consequently I ignored EVERY red flag and feeling of uncertainty about the relationship, rushed into an engagement within months, moved in together, got married, had a baby and split (when he cheated on me) all within 3 years. When I look back now, I absolutely cringe at myself and my desperation/lack of self respect. He is not someone I would wish to spend my life with but I was so scared of being alone I just rushed headfirst into it.
I think there is an element of that from both of their perspectives

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Those kinder things they made are over 500 calories per tiny slice!!! I was shocked as when I saw the recipe I couldn’t understand why they didn’t make their shortbread but in fact bashed up shortbread biscuits and added 300g icing sugar to it to make the base!! How she can be a weight loss account peddling those chemical laiden syrups but be eating these I do not know! I don’t care if she doesn’t follow the weight loss train anymore but don’t make out you are a weight loss account for the influencer perks

I do kind of follow you with the lovely they’ve found each other but I genuinely think he’s too good for her. She’s not a nice person, she just can’t help herself where Instagram is concerned, her entire life is about validation and proving her worth. Kind of sad but I actually don’t feel sorry for her, she’s a narcissist. She’s no influencer, everything she does is purely for likes and comments. If she would just duck Instagram off and focus on her relationship we wouldn’t be here now discussing this bullshit.
Absoloutely agree with you here.

She's not a nice person and I think he isn't the full ticket at all. He seems to dote over her and do everything for her. I wish him all the best and hope he is happy and that she doesn't use him and then slag him off like her ex.

He seems like he has a kind heart and a bit of an introvert compared to her. When she goes home, we'll see how it goes.

Imagine what he's family might say to him when she goes home? I'd over to be a fly on the wall for that convo

*loses 10 followers.*
This is absoloutely bleeping golden :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Agree with you there @JVC1982 hope his friends and family stage an intervention once she’s gone.
It may be that he has been brought up to be a Gentleman and treat his partner like a princess, but it feels like she’s taking advantage of the situation and treating him like a slave

Reactions: 2
Agree with you there @JVC1982 hope his friends and family stage an intervention once she’s gone.
It may be that he has been brought up to be a Gentleman and treat his partner like a princess, but it feels like she’s taking advantage of the situation and treating him like a slave
@BettyBeau and @Its_Me - Fair play if he is a gent, but yes, feeling like he being mugged off and being broadcast just isn't right.

As long as he is happy I suppose - we'll see this weekend when she goes home

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.