Keepingupwithkirstylea #12 Found a man keeping it quiet. Now I've got him it's bye to diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩
she is not right how boring must you be to post what Chanel you are watching on the tv we know you also hate for all Kirsty.
Your such a ball bag and they are not Our nieces and nephew there your niece and his nephew you bunny boiler
Agreed!! It makes me cringe seeing her call them “our niece and nephews”. I’m getting married to my partner in March, and I still don’t call his nieces and nephew “my” nieces.

his sister might say go see Auntie Amber, but I certainly wouldn’t do it!

Reactions: 3
#lovelaughlive huns xoxoxo

It actually makes my toes curl and skin crawl when she says our nieces and our nephew. Proper creepy behaviour 😳

Reactions: 5
I’m DYING inside. She’s known him 5 minutes. 😟 They are either a match made in heaven or that man is about to have his life ruined by her. I don’t know which is worse 🤦🏻‍♀️

I wonder if it was his parents who pushed for him to take her to the golf yesterday so they wouldn’t have to suffer her alone in their own house for a few hours yesterday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus, what’s it going to be like for eating at Christmas when we all loose the plot for few days?

Reactions: 2
I just love how every picture he takes of her makes her look awful it’s like poetic justice

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just love how every picture he takes of her makes her look awful it’s like poetic justice
In a way I’m like it’s nice that he genuinely seems to like her no matter what weight she is but that’s what also makes me LOL because it’s gonna be her horrendous personality that drives him away only she will make out like it’s because of her size probably. 🙄 boring

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Penners pout in the Monday couple pic 😂 also cringe at #alwaysandforever

My boyfriend of 3 years would die if I used that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's great his pictures are realistic rather than the ones she posts. Nothing wrong with gaining weight especially these days. Seems to be a common theme of lock down. I'd rather she was honest about it instead of continuing to act like she is a weight 'loss' account.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.