Keepingupwithkirstylea #12 Found a man keeping it quiet. Now I've got him it's bye to diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the obsession with these comparison photos are an illness and it’s not just her, a lot of these big slimming Instagram accounts are mentally unwell and aren’t happy until they have strangers giving them likes and sucking up to them

Reactions: 9
Dull as ditch water now.
Don’t get the point if these comparisons pictures when all they show is her angling her body to make it look thinner her leg is so far back now she’s almost doing the splits.
Now she’s not allowed to see Penfold she’s got nothing to say as he is her life.

amazing that her sister nieces grandparents and even Racist Trace and daddy Denrio have not been mentioned once since they got together, she really is a self obsessed NOB

Reactions: 8
I'm assuming people followed her because like her, they wanted to lose weight. If that content isn't there anymore then she will lose followers.

Reactions: 1
Naw, they just can’t wait for CHRIMAS.

I think they’ll find Tier restrictions will hamper their plans, however I don’t expect they will follow the rules.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She must think we are all as thick as her and penners. Kirst by not posting all weekend you make it clear you are with him. You do you hun and duck everyone else. I really hope your elderly and vulnerable family members are ok. I hope they don't come into contact with covidiots.

I would love to know how well her Sister is doing with her weightloss 😁
Yes me too. Dare you to ask 😂😂😂

Last edited:
She must think we are all as thick as her and penners. Kirst by not posting all weekend you make it clear you are with him. You do you hun and duck everyone else. I really hope your elderly and vulnerable family members are ok. I hope they don't come into contact with covidiots.

he was in Victoria yesterday so obviously met her from work and they have gone to one of the houses

Reactions: 3
She’s definitely with him. She just posted being at Chessington Garden Centre which isn’t far from where he is. She lives in Shirley- absolutely no reason for her to go to Chessington except to see Handsomes!!!!!

I dont want to get blocked, ive already been blocked from my personal account 😂

Chessington Garden Centre is 20 minutes from Sutton.

Boris is announcing a national lockdown at 6.30pm. I will not hesitate to report them both for breaching the rules. It’s people like them that ruin it for everyone else.

She’s definitely with him. She just posted being at Chessington Garden Centre which isn’t far from where he is. She lives in Shirley- absolutely no reason for her to go to Chessington except to see Handsomes!!!!!
Plus she doesn’t drive.

Last edited:
Bet she moves in with him now cause they want to be together.
Now it’s a national lockdown she shouldn’t be surprised if people report her for breaking the rules.

She’s really posted a stock photo with the watermark on it to mark the 1 November and another lockdown she’s not going to stick to huh

Reactions: 1
Was it really Sunday yesterday we didn’t have a chubby mound pic 🤢
Must be killing her not been ing able to post all the things her and handsome are doing.
Hopefully it will make there realtionship stronger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.