Keepingupwithkirstylea #12 Found a man keeping it quiet. Now I've got him it's bye to diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The black outfit and pose this morning has done her no favours she looks massive compared to her other pics goes to show the power of angles

Hello everyone! Finally took the plunge to make an account after following for a long time lol I'm currently on maternity leave after having my third son in March and I have been following Kirsty for almost 2 years now! I'm so glad she mentioned here ages ago because it sent me here! It opened my eyes to so much bullshit! I used to think she was so motivating and always full of energy... Thank you so much for making me see the truth!

My god, there's been no change in the 2 years I've been following her! All angles, lies and deception, if she actually practised what she preached, she would be at her goal! I've been counting calories and exercising since May and have lost almost 4 stone, so it's very clear she is trying to keep the losing weight following on instagram but puts more effort into pretending she's smashing it lol The handsome shite is just a cringe car crash I can't look away from! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh god i have to confess.. she influenced me :oops::oops:

I bought the dress. Its quite nice actually but now im conflicted, becuase i like the dress but she annoys me!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh god i have to confess.. she influenced me :oops::oops:

I bought the dress. Its quite nice actually but now im conflicted, becuase i like the dress but she annoys me!
The boohoo dress? In your defence it’s not something she was flogging like those crappy syrups and spreads!

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe he’s practicing his golf putting in his bedroom!
Notice how penfold dosent tag Krusty in everything #golf #putting #gf #everyholesagoal
I bet Kirsty even films them having sex bloody weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Me watching her stories there like..

Hahaha! Honestly that was hard to watch 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.