Keepingupwithkirstylea #12 Found a man keeping it quiet. Now I've got him it's bye to diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhhhhh massive congratulations Kirsty I didn’t realise Dan had proposed.
What possesses her to call his mum her future mother in law on social media it’s just so weird.

you know when your dating and your mates say watch out for the red flags and the love bombs I hope Dan’s mates have the same chat with him there are so many red flags it’s frightening I hope Dan wakes up soon.

Reactions: 10
Ohhhhhh massive congratulations Kirsty I didn’t realise Dan had proposed.
What possesses her to call his mum her future mother in law on social media it’s just so weird.

you know when your dating and your mates say watch out for the red flags and the love bombs I hope Dan’s mates have the same chat with him there are so many red flags it’s frightening I hope Dan wakes up soon.
I’m guessing he doesn’t have any friends 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Future mother in law? Christ on a bike.... After 4 months?! If I was her "mother in law" and I watched that on insta, she'd be booted out so fast!! Actual bunny boiler material!! When people call me Mrs (insert surname here) 😂 I am taken aback sometimes because I always think that's my mother in laws title, not mine too! I hope they have a serious conversation when she goes home this weekend, Dan seems very sweet and caring, she's totally taking advantage of him!

Reactions: 7
I’m praying Bernie is just waiting for Kirsty to leave before having words with Penners about this utter bunny boiler.

Her behaviour is weird creepy and very manipulative.
By his past posts it looks like he had a life and friends before becoming her slave.
Hopefully his mates will have a word also remember when she met his mates but he has not met hers.

because she has none

Reactions: 9
“This energy drink will go to Dan cos I don’t really drink energy drinks anymore!” Errm hello Kirsty twice this week you have posted pictures of meals with cans of Monsterpresso on?!
Does she even realise the amount of stupid contradictions she posts each week....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
rough looking 🤣 even filtered

“This energy drink will go to Dan cos I don’t really drink energy drinks anymore!” Errm hello Kirsty twice this week you have posted pictures of meals with cans of Monsterpresso on?!
Does she even realise the amount of stupid contradictions she posts each week....
She lies all the time.

Completely tapped I think!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I don’t like hot chocolate so I ordered an extra large one for my weekly time of the month

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet him and Bernie are counting down the minutes till she leaves and Racist Trace and Poundland Robert De Niro are savouring their last hours of freedom before she returns 😂

Reactions: 4
Omg as if she’s gone golfing in this pissin rain & cold weather .. I’d be like sorry handsome , I’m staying in bed lol !! I’d be so miserable!!

Omg as if she’s gone golfing in this pissin rain & cold weather .. I’d be like sorry handsome , I’m staying in bed lol !! I’d be so miserable!!
She looks ridiculous- he’s really into golf too. So rocking up in a tit hoodie and leggings doesn’t really look good on a golf course. And it’s miserable weather. She should follow her own advice, ‘do you hun!’

It’s pathetic. Let the man enjoy his hobby alone you don’t have to be conjoined at the hip 24/7

Reactions: 6
It's so cringe her weeble wobbling around the golf course after him with her arm outstretched filming herself. Crikey, go home Krusty.

• Haha
The action shot... The ball was still on the ground behind the club 😂 she's a great girlfriend because she tagged along with him, complained about it and the weather, her trainers being dirty and then said he owes her dinner... 🙈 Someone get her a medal quick, putting the rest of us to shame!!

She’s a bell end m.
Let him enjoy his hobbies in peace it’s normal to have quality time away from each other.
You hate golf you have told us before you hate golf but enjoy your Nandos Kirsty babes

🤣🤣 honestly I couldn’t think of anything worse then following my bloke around the golf course! Surely he should have gone on his own or with a mate that also plays!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.