Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Her secret recording of Sean saying he would be gutted about having another girl...What a pair of dick heads. He should be happy they have a healthy pregnancy. Any gender is a blessing in my opinion.

• Wow
Reactions: 28

Fanaff

VIP Member
This may turn into a long one, apologies!
Kate, I hope you read here and it makes you think. You know that birth where you will throw a hissy fit if you don’t get what you want, where Sean might not be allowed in with you. Well, ever think that as you have 8 weeks left, the lockdown could be lifted by then if people took this seriously?! That means all non essential journeys stopping and leaving the shopping slots for the vulnerable, who shouldn’t be out as it’s more likely they will develop complications if they get the virus and end up in hospital. You know, that place where you want to give birth with a birthday partner?! Rules and consequences don’t apply to Princess though.
So you fancy making some bread! How lovely. So please explain why your husband couldn’t do a full shop for you when he went to Aldi “just for meat that cost £30” people are making sacrifices right now, god forbid he would have to eat Aldi’s own fromage frais as opposed to the brand you got from ASDA. Also, ever think if the item is out of stock for you delivery slot (that you don’t need) then it’s highly unlikely it’s in stock in the shop?!
To balance this, if Kate was using a delivery slot as she’s clearly vulnerable, I would understand. She is late on in pregnancy and allowed to be worried. But to book a shopping slot for non essential items (coconut milk to make ice cream, fuck off) then say he’s already been out and is going out again just beggars believe. What you actually did is book the slot as you are a greedy pig who wants exactly what is on her list and you can’t trust your man child husband to shop properly. Be honest about it.
You are thick as pigshit, selfish and the first to moan when things don’t go as you want. Piss off hun.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Didn't she have an Egg pram gifted to her when she was having Dave? I'm sure they're both on half decent money, surely they can afford a pram, the scabby mare.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Bobinsky

Evelyn is beyond excited? She's 1 and a half for crying out loud, she doesn't have a clue what's going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

theeyeroller

VIP Member
I think they have found out it’s a boy but are pretending they don’t know and doing stuff like that awful video for content. If they genuinely don’t know and are saying they hope it’s a boy then that’s even worse. I really hope it’s another girl, I hope she’s a holy terror who never sleeps and won’t tolerate a huge chavvy bow/headband over her ears like Evelyn/Eva!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
I'm not going to comment on her appearance/ where she lives/ what she does with her children but, as a teacher myself, I can't get over some of the bits she posts on a public account. I think it's ok to have an open account if you're just sharing bits and pieces but I keep thinking about the parents of her school being able to see her in her underwear as per this mornings post. I get embarrassed seeing parents in lidl with no make up on, let alone practically naked!

Sickoflurking

Is the baby walking yet? I know lauraemilysw and Kate had their babies at a similar time (with the same name) but Laura’s baby seems to be walking and a lot more advanced.
All children develop at different rates, they shouldn’t be compared on here or anywhere else?

• Haha

Justhavingalook403

This girl gets right on my tits, posts on her story her sympathy about the lady who lost her baby a few days ago “ my heart aches etc” to then post a stupid video of her husband saying he would be “ gutted “ if they had an another girl Absolutely disgrace she’s meant to be a role model being a teacher

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I feel like she's been pregnant for years already ...don't think I can cope with another few months

We all know how it's gonna go - what katie did next; she's gonna give birth to Dave mark two..dress it in the most absurd shit outfits she can muster...eat all the chocolate and pies...moan how fat she is...paint herself even more orange to compensate. Go on 12 holidays with a newborn..moan about Dave mark one..a lot...then thrash herself in the gym and run everyday in her camel/jaffa toe flashing leggings till she loses a stone... The end.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Bobinsky

Evelyn is in a high chair so kate has given her a cake. Why is she asking why shes eating 'ninnys' cakes? Kate shes eating one because you gave her one you fucking clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

TJ90

VIP Member
I’m still not over Shaun saying he’d be fuming if the baby was a girl. They just seem like such a selfish couple. You know the type who like to portray the perfect family image when in fact they’re horrid people.

• Sad
Reactions: 17

AC_23

Chatty Member
Omg the beggy post about a centre parcs discount code! The fucking cheek! My mouth is literally wide open I can’t believe she posted begging for a discount 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 17