Keeping Kate #2 A milking maid and diet-bore, the orange face you can’t ignore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was probably a lifeguard before teaching. Lots of teachers don’t update that they now teacher, especially not at their specific school. You get lots of warnings about social media content and conduct. I’m a teacher and mine doesn’t state I am!

Reactions: 7
He was probably a lifeguard before teaching. Lots of teachers don’t update that they now teacher, especially not at their specific school. You get lots of warnings about social media content and conduct. I’m a teacher and mine doesn’t state I am!
Unlike kate who even lists the school 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Tacky announcement but what else would we expect. Quite funny all the stuff listed that ‘Eva’ can do - start talking - is ticked... except she doesn’t talk Kate. She’s slow like you.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It won’t be long before lifethroughemseyes makes an announcement too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It won’t be long before lifethroughemseyes makes an announcement too 😂
You reckon? I might be being naive but why would you take your career break if you were pregnant when you’d be getting maternity soon enough anyway... unless she isn’t entitled to maternity

Reactions: 2
So cringe worthy! I’m actually embarrassed for her!
Also, having recently had a baby myself, I can know knowingly say that there is absolutely no reason to gain the weight she did. I was very sick during pregnancy and seemed to keep junk food down better than vegetables etc so I basically ate rubbish the entire time! I definitely didn’t balloon the way that she did! Unless my mirror is broken or I am delusional! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyway I digress! Can not wait to see this car crash!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
That's just a turd baby. Or the 4 big macs, 3 kfcs and half of Lancashire she's eaten!

Reactions: 9
I’m pregnant and ready to drop in a matter of weeks. I’ve gained two stone and that’s from eating whatever I want whilst pregnant. I wasn’t big to start with either, only 9 stone. How the hell did she put on so much weight? I got to the end of the second trimester and didn’t even look that pregnant!

Reactions: 4
The fetus will be the size of a plum so not sure what that bump is......

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How does she not see that make up and think... I’ve over done it?!

That is not baby bump, she’ll have been off what ever plan she was on for the last 3 months! What was the gain last time, 7 stone?!

Reactions: 4
I’m most excited about the baby’s name.

Meet Baby Dave only we pronounce it GOR-DON.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
She’s so bloody predictable!! Had a feeling she would be pregnant but after seeing her stories this morning I’m shocked at the size of her! I had my first baby a couple of months after Kate and only put on 21lb (he was a 9lb baby) and we ate out ALOT (knew we wouldn’t get the chance too once baby arrives) but to put so much on during pregnancy is not healthy I’m surprised she didn’t end up with gestational diabetes!!
Wouldn’t surprise me if she is following SW for the pregnancy plan and once baby comes she’ll be all “I’ve done it once I can do it again” preachy :rolleyes:

she has her work cut out for her but of course she will have more than enough “gifted” items and help from the grandparents!!

if I was her employer I’dnot be happy at all considering she’s leaving for mat leave again around the same time as she did the last time!

Reactions: 1
I’ve never had a baby but 4 girls at work are pregnant and weren’t that big at 12 weeks, it was only from 16 I noticed. Also what is she wearing?!? 9EC1B361-2E87-4396-B3C4-C8AC85E42D93.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.