Keeping Kate #2 A milking maid and diet-bore, the orange face you can’t ignore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t usually go for appearance but I had to screenshot this today too! Thought I was watching an episode of The Simpson’s 😂
I honestly thought she looked like princess Fiona! I have no issue with how anyone looks but if she’s filtering her photos. Stop it you look weird and if she isn’t and plans to carry on being an “Influenser” please sort your lighting/make up out as no one will take you seriously looking like that

Wonder what GIFTED pram she will get that she isn't expecting 🙄 bleeping beg and half that girl is.

Eugh it’s just shameful. Just buy one like the rest of us have to!
I don’t envy this gifted lifestyle at all, genuinely. 90% is a load of tat which just creates clutter and will be chucked in a drawer/ cupboard/ given to charity/ taken to the tip.

I would far rather choose a pram which I actually love and pay for it myself than beg one that I think I have the best chance of getting - literally zero self respect and a tit example to set your kids. It’s embarrassing, I would be mortified if people I knew were aware that I was being a beg on Instagram because I was too tight to pay for an essential baby item myself. Dropping not so subtle hints....bleeping embarrassment

Reactions: 7
I’d rather buy my own anyway, as she’ll just be gifted something shite. Not like bugaboo are going to give her a free one is it?

Reactions: 2
Anyone notice the scan she has on her stories states her name as KATIE? What is with this woman and changing bloody names

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her secret recording of Sean saying he would be gutted about having another girl...What a pair of dick heads. He should be happy they have a healthy pregnancy. Any gender is a blessing in my opinion.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Anyone notice the scan she has on her stories states her name as KATIE? What is with this woman and changing bloody names
In fairness I know a Katie that sometimes goes by Kate, it's just a short version, at least it's the same.name not like Evelyn/Eva!

Reactions: 1
Gutted he if he another girl.
How about you be grateful you can have children and instead of hoping for a boy hope fprna healthy baby instead.
Absolute idiot

Reactions: 13
Her secret recording of Sean saying he would be gutted about having another girl...What a pair of dick heads. He should be happy they have a healthy pregnancy. Any gender is a blessing in my opinion.
Gutted he if he another girl.
How about you be grateful you can have children and instead of hoping for a boy hope fprna healthy baby instead.
Absolute idiot
1000000% what you two have said! Grinds my gears seeing these “influencers” moan about their babies/being pregnant and just generally rubbing it in normal folks faces. And me and my husband are over here, struggling to conceive and have our first fertility clinic appointment next month 😑😑😑
BE GRATEFUL!!! 🤯🤯😤😤😤😡😡😡 sorry for the rant 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Great set of parents they are...you get what you are given as long as its a strong healthy baby nothing else matters. It took my hubby and I 3 years to have our first baby...I did not care less what gender it was...it was our healthy baby. Shame on him....does that mean he is gutted about Eveylen, Eva, Eve, Fred... or whatever she is called. Kate is also convinced its a boy hence why she has sold girls clothing on ebay.

Reactions: 4
For two people who are apparently very religious.... you’d think the gift of a healthy baby would outweigh being ‘gutted’ if it was a girl. And fair enough, have a wish to be gifted a son, but to secretly film him saying he’s ‘gutted!?!?’ And post it online.... lovely for the kid to hear that was ever said about them.

Reactions: 7
I can't believe she posted it online. Fair enough you may wish for a certain gender and express that but not to hundreds of people on Instagram. As long as baby is healthy thats all that should matter

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.