Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
A doula and now she's gonna scoff her placenta. Is there anything the girl won't eat? Who the fuck does she think she is 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
You’d think it would be more expensive, what with being SO CLOSE TO THE SUN. 🍊🌝

(Yes, I know that’s a moon)

• Haha

Potatohead28

She’s definitely pushing for Ev to be potty trained by the time baby no 2 comes along because she won’t be able to deal with the stress of having 2 children in nappies.
imo Evelyn doesn’t seem to talk much and a big part of toilet training is communicating, Poor Evelyn is still a baby herself and is going to be barked at by that giant moon face because she won’t understand 🤷🏼‍♀️

notokhun

Chatty Member
Gutted he if he another girl.
How about you be grateful you can have children and instead of hoping for a boy hope fprna healthy baby instead.
Absolute idiot

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Because and now I think Dave is cute before anyone says I being mean.....but she has an oddly shaped forehead and Kate is quite clearly very vain (clearly comes from her mother!)
Her mother has no business being vain she looks like a mutton man in drag. The whole family are lacking in brains, class and beauty. Kate is her father in a frock and Dave deffo takes after her daddy!

• Haha

Saints123

It is IF you follow it properly. Lots of instagrammers and consultants do not advertise the plan properly and with people like Kate with binging issues it’s not the best suited plan as they eat unlimited ‘free’ food. The plan is to eat until you are full, not keep going as food is free.
THIS!!!!! If you follow the influencers/instagrammer version of SW then no, it isn’t healthy and it doesn’t work. However, if you follow the 3 pretty basic steps as they are intended and focus on “eating until satisfied” then it does work. By filling up on low calorie “free” foods, fruit & veg you will put yourself into a calorie deficit which we all know is the “secret” to weight loss.

On social media, there is too much emphasis on the best use of syns (my consultant puts it perfectly “you can have upto 15syns a day, your not going to get any awards & nobody is going to applaud you If you use them all everyday, but they are there if you need them”), calorific fakeaways and the “amazing puddings” that only use your HEB & 12syns that look good on a photo but actually taste like shit - just use your syns on a real piece of cake once in a while instead of these horrid creations every bloody night FFS, that everyone losses sight of the actual basic principles of the plan.

Noname123

Chatty Member
“And just like that, our breastfeeding journey has come to an end” what does she mean “just like that”?! It’s been the most long winded, drawn out process on Earth.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

long-time-lurker

Perfect reason to start up the breast pump again too 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
What’s betting she’d never actually stopped now?? It was less than 5 weeks ago she announced her journey had come to an end with Evelyn BFing, is this why??

Ohhlala

It won’t be down to a petition, it will be down to if it’s safe or not! If it’s not safe and a petition has 1000000 signatures, that won’t override the decision.

DramaHun

Chatty Member
Can she not just give her kid normal ketchup? Or mainstream kids ketchup like Milly's if she's gonna be a knob about sugar? No she's had to get Dave artisinal children's ketchup and jam at £3.60 a jar.

Strawberry-pot

Chatty Member
She’s unbelievable.

Maybe Sean wouldn’t need to go and buy more cereal If you didn’t let Dave fucking play in it.

fedupfatty

THIS!!!!! If you follow the influencers/instagrammer version of SW then no, it isn’t healthy and it doesn’t work. However, if you follow the 3 pretty basic steps as they are intended and focus on “eating until satisfied” then it does work. By filling up on low calorie “free” foods, fruit & veg you will put yourself into a calorie deficit which we all know is the “secret” to weight loss.

On social media, there is too much emphasis on the best use of syns (my consultant puts it perfectly “you can have upto 15syns a day, your not going to get any awards & nobody is going to applaud you If you use them all everyday, but they are there if you need them”), calorific fakeaways and the “amazing puddings” that only use your HEB & 12syns that look good on a photo but actually taste like shit - just use your syns on a real piece of cake once in a while instead of these horrid creations every bloody night FFS, that everyone losses sight of the actual basic principles of the plan.
This ! I lost 5 stone on the plan in the day’s before Instagram was a thing - I’m still at that target weight 5 years on & that’s because I follow the plan not the instragammers version of the plan ! They crack me up with the fake cakes for breakfast etc

Tubbycustard, are you sure these forums are for you? All I’ve seen is you basically sticking up for everyone we’re posting about.. There is rave about threads you know?
You can easily dislike what someone does, wears or how they act without getting that personal about their appearance. Whilst I personally don't agree with some things people wear, the ads they do, the things they post or say, I would never make someone feel ugly or worthless because of their appearance

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
I thought this also. The girl who lost her baby was such a sad story and made me cuddle my newborn extra tight that night. She should just be grateful she’s pregnant.
This made me so so cross. She posted about that poor girl losing her son and then the next day posting about Sean being gutted if the baby is a girl. So insensitive. Should thank her lucky stars she’s pregnant in the first place the stupid over weight orange

Kiko

VIP Member
It won’t be long before lifethroughemseyes makes an announcement too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11