Keeping Kate #2 A milking maid and diet-bore, the orange face you can’t ignore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl gets right on my tits, posts on her story her sympathy about the lady who lost her baby a few days ago “ my heart aches etc” to then post a stupid video of her husband saying he would be “ gutted “ if they had an another girl Absolutely disgrace she’s meant to be a role model being a teacher

Reactions: 20
This girl gets right on my tits, posts on her story her sympathy about the lady who lost her baby a few days ago “ my heart aches etc” to then post a stupid video of her husband saying he would be “ gutted “ if they had an another girl Absolutely disgrace she’s meant to be a role model being a teacher
This!! I was following the Britanni Boren Leach devastation unfold and saw Katie comment on it. She should really use that ( big, Orange) head of hers for something other than begging and making a mug of her husband.

Reactions: 6
Her baby isn’t due for ages yet. Surely Evelyn won’t need a full on pushchair at the age she will be. Why not just get a buggy board or a seat for the side. Just spending money on a double you’ll hardly use.
She's hoping she will get a pram gifted 😳 xx

I thought this also. The girl who lost her baby was such a sad story and made me cuddle my newborn extra tight that night. She should just be grateful she’s pregnant.

Reactions: 6
I think they have found out it’s a boy but are pretending they don’t know and doing stuff like that awful video for content. If they genuinely don’t know and are saying they hope it’s a boy then that’s even worse. I really hope it’s another girl, I hope she’s a holy terror who never sleeps and won’t tolerate a huge chavvy bow/headband over her ears like Evelyn/Eva!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought this also. The girl who lost her baby was such a sad story and made me cuddle my newborn extra tight that night. She should just be grateful she’s pregnant.
This made me so so cross. She posted about that poor girl losing her son and then the next day posting about Sean being gutted if the baby is a girl. So insensitive. Should thank her lucky stars she’s pregnant in the first place the stupid over weight orange

Reactions: 12
Her secret recording of Sean saying he would be gutted about having another girl...What a pair of dick heads. He should be happy they have a healthy pregnancy. Any gender is a blessing in my opinion.
This just shows their immaturity. They both should be thankful they are able to have another child. Spoilt little childish brats.

Reactions: 9
They were also “convinced” Evelyn was a boy from what I remember, brought a boy’s outfit to the hospital. Sad that they might be disappointed with another girl, not very nice for Evelyn to hear (or the new baby) when she is older.

Reactions: 2
Has she videoed him without him knowing and posted it? What a cow. It’s obvious he hates Instagram so why she’d do that is beyond me.

I know loads of parents who really wanted a boy/girl and then had the opposite but were obviously thrilled the moment the baby arrived. I don’t think there’s any harm in having a preference as long as you don’t be bitter towards the child when it arrives.

Reactions: 4
Her secret recording of Sean saying he would be gutted about having another girl...What a pair of dick heads. He should be happy they have a healthy pregnancy. Any gender is a blessing in my opinion.
I thought this. Yes maybe you would prefer a boy but he doesn’t know she’s recording and she thinks it’s funny to post. Yes I’m sure your second child will be so pleased she wasn’t wanted as a girl if that’s what he/she ends being!!

I’m genuinely disgusted that she posted that. Immature, freeloading cretin. I’m blocking the head becaus it angers me whenever she comes up on my explore page!

What a horrible slob she is. After that video I’m disgusted in them both. Vile creatures.

I feel like she's been pregnant for years already ...don't think I can cope with another few months

We all know how it's gonna go - what katie did next; she's gonna give birth to Dave mark two..dress it in the most absurd tit outfits she can muster...eat all the chocolate and pies...moan how fat she is...paint herself even more orange to compensate. Go on 12 holidays with a newborn..moan about Dave mark one..a lot...then thrash herself in the gym and run everyday in her camel/jaffa toe flashing leggings till she loses a stone... The end.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
As someone who is and has been struggling to have a baby for a number of years now I think she’s just so insensitive. She just doesn’t care though she knows she’s got a following of people all going through different things and she’s just that self obsessed she can’t see past her big orange moon face and thinks that angel Kate can do no wrong. “Becuase it’s personal preference”

Reactions: 10
As someone who is and has been struggling to have a baby for a number of years now I think she’s just so insensitive. She just doesn’t care though she knows she’s got a following of people all going through different things and she’s just that self obsessed she can’t see past her big orange moon face and thinks that angel Kate can do no wrong. “Becuase it’s personal preference”
She is just an insensitive, self obsessed bleep 😡 she is one of those people who never has any struggles in life and just gets everything given to her on a plate 😒 And is that self absorbed she doesn’t see if from other point of view. I’m in the same boat as you and the anger and frustration is real.
This is why I hate social media 😑😢

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she thinks £20 for two items off eBay is a bargain. Personally can’t stand the bows on the dress.

Reactions: 7
Keeping Kate : my big fat orange gypsy face, send a gifted pram my way

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.