Keeping Kate #2 A milking maid and diet-bore, the orange face you can’t ignore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend gave birth on Tuesday and wasn’t allowed to take her placenta home due to coronvirus( wasn’t going to capsulate it but do the printing of the life tree). Not sure if it’s the same where Kate is but would be hilarious if she paid all that money and wasn’t allowed to do it 😂
SHE’D BE SEETHING 😂 we’d get a whole whinging story of her going on about it like when she couldn’t get an ASDA delivery slot for 2 weeks 🤣

Reactions: 2
Let's all brace ourselves for the level of moaning she will reach having to deal with two babies without her mother and father doing everything for her. Though she probably breaks the lockdown and visits them anyway.

Reactions: 6
ANOTHER ASDA food haul that’s just been DELIVERED despite Shaun having already been to Aldi today and done a ship 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
If Sean has already been to Aldi today.... why the hell has she used a food delivery slot that someone who is poorly or vulnerable could have used?! 😡

So she spent £51 on yoghurts...

OMG and she’s going back to Asda tomorrow?!?!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
If Sean has already been to Aldi today.... why the hell has she used a food delivery slot that someone who is poorly or vulnerable could have used?! 😡
Exactly. And she’s just said she’s going to ASDA tomorrow for a few bits 😡🤯 Can someone explain to me why she possibly needs 5 different types of yoghurts for 1 child. 6 for her husband and 2 large pots for herself. She’s literally bulk buying yoghurt, there must have been AT LEAST 50 yoghurts in that one shop? And she’s talking about making Evelyn and Shaun Ice Cream with coconut milk???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
bleeping idiots like her bleeping over the whole country!!!!
You’re pregnant, you don’t go to the shops. You especially don’t go for a “craving” greedy duck. A craving of bread which you already have! Taken a delivery slot off some other vulnerable person that is actually taking this seriously.
No one gives a duck about your food hauls, or the cost, it’s so irrelevant. You’re not a role model Kate. bleeping waste of space.

Reactions: 7
And from the way she’s talking about her “craving” to make bread but not being able to get hold of bread flour anywhere it sounds like she’s been going out shopping herself 🙄 a craving to make bread isn’t essential travel having already been out for shopping and just had a shop delivered!!! This infuriated me so much. I’ve been picking my elderly neighbours shopping up for the 3 weeks we’ve been in lockdown because they are vulnerable and you’ve got selfish people like this putting people at risk unnecessarily.

How is it not unnecessary? If that isn’t then maybe Shaun’s ALDI trip today was? Or her ASDA delivery slot this evening? Because she still needs to go shopping for stuff for tea in the week... what was the point of all that then?!?

Attachments

If Kate has gone out to the shops then she is putting others at risk massively, Sean has been at work teaching key worker’s children. It’s time for her to stop being so selfish, it’s disgusting bragging about how many times you’ve been to the shops and your vast deliveries in the middle of a pandemic

Reactions: 5
Exactly. And she’s just said she’s going to ASDA tomorrow for a few bits 😡🤯 Can someone explain to me why she possibly needs 5 different types of yoghurts for 1 child. 6 for her husband and 2 large pots for herself. She’s literally bulk buying yoghurt, there must have been AT LEAST 50 yoghurts in that one shop? And she’s talking about making Evelyn and Shaun Ice Cream with coconut milk???
Clearly got too much time on my hands.... there’s 54 yogurts in that haul. Fifty four yoghurts.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s unbelievable.

Maybe Sean wouldn’t need to go and buy more cereal If you didn’t let Dave bleeping play in it.

Reactions: 12
No wonder she's got IBS eating all that dairy!
If I was having to stick my finger up my bum to make myself able to go to the toilet, I'd lay off the yogurts!

Also, she's spelt unnecessarily wrong - such an idiot for a teacher!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No wonder she's got IBS eating all that dairy!
If I was having to stick my finger up my bum to make myself able to go to the toilet, I'd lay off the yogurts!

Also, she's spelt unnecessarily wrong - such an idiot for a teacher!
Was just about to call out the spelling... she gives teachers a bad name 😂
I love how she’s essentially spent £50 on yogurts. How much dairy can one family consume?!

Hi, I’ve not commented on her before but wtf!!! 3 shops basically in 2 days, how the hell is that observing social distancing. I’ve actually just sent her a message because I just can’t believe it. It’s people like them that will make this go on and go.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.