Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sorry I’m a bit out of the loop with her and lurk occasionally on threads about her... so her daughter is what, 1? And eating solid food now and she’s still pumping? I’m assuming what you mean by that is to purely lose weight 😳
She stopped for a while because no doubt she was lurking on here, every other story was her pumping 🙄 she hasn’t posted much recently but yes her daughter is 16 months old and eating solids but Kate is still pumping 😂

Pinkoctopus

Depends what it is but 9/10 it’ll be a bread bun or a roll (it’s easier saying roll so my partner will know what I’m talking about with them being labelled rolls) other wise he has no idea and questions what a bun is 🤷🏽‍♀️ Just cant win

Just looked back again at the photos from the other day at PP world. Why on Earth she’s wearing that headband I’ll never know. It does absolutely nothing for her, all it does is emphasise the top heavy shape of her face! I feel like my face is shaped fairly similarly to hers and I would never dream of putting one of those things on because I know how stupid it would look! Also, a mini dress in the middle of a storm? Really?

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
She’s been mugged off with those outfits! They are hideous, but we know her taste is pretty bad. But £20?! 🤣