Keeping Kate #2 A milking maid and diet-bore, the orange face you can’t ignore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got such a bad relationship with food and exercise-anyone else think she exercises just so she can then binge?

Reactions: 3
No updates on the potty training... Wonder if she's changed her mind?
I hope she has, she will do damage trying to encourage potty training when her child isn’t even ready! My little one is the same age as Evelyn and definitely not ready for potty training!

Reactions: 1
I hope she has, she will do damage trying to encourage potty training when her child isn’t even ready! My little one is the same age as Evelyn and definitely not ready for potty training!
I asked my 2.5 year old who has good speech if she was ready for the potty a few days ago and she said not yet. Absolutely no point forcing it, they have to do it in their own time l. Everyone I know who has rushed it Spent a week trying to achieve it and then went back to square one, especially with a new baby on the horizon. I think she thinks life will be easier but if anything it gets harder as with a newborn you have to drop everything and find a toilet immediately when you are out and about.... wait until they are ready!

She will just get a whole load more gifted!

If tacky big fat gypsy wedding baby clothes are your bag then there will be a whole load more going in about 18 months plastered with initials all over them.
Funniest message on tattle today ... the clothes are absolutely rank!

Anyone seen the latest post about pram shopping? Blatantly trying to get one gifted from the company!!!

Reactions: 7
The moon face is slowly coming back 🌓 🤣
I shouldn’t really say anything; I currently have a moon face too 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone seen the latest post about pram shopping? Blatantly trying to get one gifted from the company!!!
I came here just to say this, I have literally never heard of that pram company until the other day when lucy Jessica Carter posted hers that she was gifted (which is an absolute monstrosity of a pram in my opinion but each to their own...) It looks like a small company, only has 900 followers so I reckon she's seen that and thought bet I could get one of those! The pram is pretty grim and not to her usual taste so I can't believe she would have tagged them unless she's on for a freebie!

Reactions: 5
Didn't she have an Egg pram gifted to her when she was having Dave? I'm sure they're both on half decent money, surely they can afford a pram, the scabby mare.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I live almost facing the shop she's going to today in Wigan. Tempted to go see what she looks like in real-life.. how orange is she???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
100% the way she listed off what prams she was looking at but only tagged the one that LJC was gifted 😏 guarantee she doesn’t buy one today but goes on later to rave about the one she wants for free

Reactions: 4
If she thinks that she should be #gifted a pram she needs her head looked at? Who even is she??

Buy one for yourself you tight beggar of a woman! If you don’t want to pay for more than one child, don’t have one!

She has literally ballooned beyond belief hasn’t she. Her face looks massive and so bloated and orange. Why did she travel all that way to just look? Someone wasn’t gifted a pram today 😂😂

The first thing I thought when I saw the pram posts was that she was angling to be gifted one! Shameless!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.