Keeping Kate #2 A milking maid and diet-bore, the orange face you can’t ignore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope, NHS/Lullaby trust recommendation is 6 months in the same room to help prevent SIDS! USA guidance is to 12 months ideally, I wish we’d follow suit.
Its 6 months for all sleeps, a lot of people just assume night time. I know I did but when reading up on it it's for day time naps as well.

Reactions: 1
Nope, NHS/Lullaby trust recommendation is 6 months in the same room to help prevent SIDS! USA guidance is to 12 months ideally, I wish we’d follow suit.
Did not know this. I thought it was a couple of weeks. Just said to my partner when we have kids I am gonna sleep in the spare room he can sleep with the kid 🤣

Did not know this. I thought it was a couple of weeks. Just said to my partner when we have kids I am gonna sleep in the spare room he can sleep with the kid 🤣
Its 6 months as babies can forget to breathe due to not having to whilst in the womb. All of mine have been noisy sleepers, my second in particular sounded like a farm yard animal most of the time but you get used to it and only wake when they stir not when they snort and snore 😊

Couldn’t wait to get baby 1 out of our room and she moved out at 4 months. Now my little boy is nearly 7 months and no sign of moving him out. Maybe Kate won’t wish the second away like the first. Wonder if the nights/weekends away will slow down? It has with us.... relatively easy with one, not with two.... wouldn’t have it any other way though. Still baffled she has said she wants 4 given she palms the one off at any opportunity and seems to spend all her time with her moaning.

Reactions: 6
Omg the beggy post about a centre parcs discount code! The bleeping cheek! My mouth is literally wide open I can’t believe she posted begging for a discount 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Her posts go like this... Blah blah blah blahhh giftmefreestuff blah blah notbeggingonthescroungeatall blah blah blah.

Reactions: 3
I see she hasnt brought a pram yet!!! Still waiting for a freebie the greedy bleep. All that bollocks about we're going to wait a month and then decide, no love you're going to wait a month until some knob of a company gifts you one. Buy your own stuff tight arse!!

Reactions: 9
I think she is telling porkie pies about this anyway.... someone up thread said she commented that she spent a lot of money on a Pram she hated first time round. Bollocks. She was gifted an Egg stroller because I remember her at the time saying she was limited what would fit in her Fiat 500 and doing loads of contrived videos about how amazing it was. Now the truth comes out it was tit and she is begging for another.

Reactions: 6
Being gifted a £270 glorified sats monitor for the new baby. She's openly said she put Evelyn in her own room by the time she was 2 weeks old as she kept them awake....
So this new sats monitor is will probably see the new baby not even put in the room with them at all
Ya what?! 2 weeks old? Self absorbed woman.

Reactions: 2
I’m still not over Shaun saying he’d be fuming if the baby was a girl. They just seem like such a selfish couple. You know the type who like to portray the perfect family image when in fact they’re horrid people.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I’m still not over Shaun saying he’d be fuming if the baby was a girl. They just seem like such a selfish couple. You know the type who like to portray the perfect family image when in fact they’re horrid people.
I agree the whole family carry an air of 'I'm better than you'

Reactions: 4
I think she is telling porkie pies about this anyway.... someone up thread said she commented that she spent a lot of money on a Pram she hated first time round. Bollocks. She was gifted an Egg stroller because I remember her at the time saying she was limited what would fit in her Fiat 500 and doing loads of contrived videos about how amazing it was. Now the truth comes out it was tit and she is begging for another.
Yes! Didn’t she attend a press day for it? I think I remember her showing the different colour options available.

Now I know posts being cruel to children are not nice. And this genuinely isn't what this is:

The headbands kate puts on Dave are discussed quite a lot, I was just having a look at her profile as she hasn't come up on my feed for a few days and noticed Dave's ears seem quite low down her head. The tops of her ears are nowhere near in line with her eyes like most people's are. Do you think this is what Kate is trying to cover up? Is she that much of a vain dick?!

Reactions: 7
Now I know posts being cruel to children are not nice. And this genuinely isn't what this is:

The headbands kate puts on Dave are discussed quite a lot, I was just having a look at her profile as she hasn't come up on my feed for a few days and noticed Dave's ears seem quite low down her head. The tops of her ears are nowhere near in line with her eyes like most people's are. Do you think this is what Kate is trying to cover up? Is she that much of a vain dick?!
I just looked at a photo further down her feed and her ears are fine. But I agree in the more recent photos she has taken it’s made her ears look low!

Reactions: 2
I think it's because she had a big head like her dad, although Kate is very OTT and seems to like what i would class as gyspsy style baby clothes with all the frills and stuff

Reactions: 7
Bright orange face and white hands isn’t a good look Kate. Also what she dresses Dave in is absolutely appalling she looks like a gypsy on her latest insta story!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s so annoying. She’s trying so hard to become a insta influencer, but she’s coming across as a desperate dan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.