Keeping Kate #2 A milking maid and diet-bore, the orange face you can’t ignore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My bets are she's either with child again or she's stacked on loads of weight... or both 🤷🏼‍♀️ It is strange as she used to post every single day.

Reactions: 2
I think she was really struggling to manage her time well with working and looking after EVA. Well, that’s what she said anyway and how posting on Instagram was probably her lowest priority. Which obviously means that any healthy eating has also gone out of the window too because if people can’t see it on Instagram what’s the point of doing it 😂😂😂

I saw her PT put a comment on her last post along the lines of “oh here she is”. Suggesting she’s no longer in touch with her PT?

I wonder if she’s had pregnancy problems...although, probably sounding like a mega witch here, if she’d had a miscarriage I reckon she’d have it all over the gram... so maybe it’s just not happening straight away like last time.

Reactions: 4
No doubt it'll be some fuckin big drama thats kept her away from insta or she's been researching the latest diet bandwagon to jump on. Why cant she just be honest, if shes struggling with weightloss its no big deal as it happens to most people or if shes bored of posting just tell people shes takin a break. Insta is total shite and not real life anyway. Over and out 🤷‍♀️

Oh my god we should have all done a sweepstake 😂 maybe we can do it for how many stones she will gain?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was just thinking I bet she’s preg again! And there’s the post 😂 I wonder how many stones she will gain 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Evelyn is beyond excited? She's 1 and a half for crying out loud, she doesn't have a clue what's going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.