Keeping Kate #2 A milking maid and diet-bore, the orange face you can’t ignore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I was never that big until I was about 7 months . She has put a lot of weight on

Reactions: 1
I’m 17 weeks pregnant and haven’t even ‘popped’ yet let alone look that obviously pregnant 😕

Reactions: 3
I’m 11wks and you’d never know*- still in my usual clothes with no bump in sight...she must be scoffing everything in sight again. And what are those dungaree things?! 🤣
*ETA: this is baby 3 for me. I’d say that the whole you show sooner with subsequent babies after number one is a bit of an old wives tale 🤔

Reactions: 2
I showed quicker with my second than my first but still barely looked pregnant at 20 weeks. I could have passed off as fat for sure.... she has really been going to town on eating by the looks of things.

I think that outfit has been especially selected for today’s stories to showcase the ‘bump’. I don’t think I have seen anything quite like those dungarees since the 80’s.

The only baby that is making her that big is the food baby she has been growing since she was last on Insta...

I still say it's nothing half hour on the toilet couldn't fix! Turd baby from excessive greed as with the first one! I'm gonna say 5 stone gain and I'm being kind!

Reactions: 5
Is it bad that I like them dungarees?

Why has she turned off the comments on the stories, just so no one can be mean to her. How can she be that big already, defo going to be gaining another 7 stone at least

I think Kate is a boring plank, but aren’t we all better than body shaming a pregnant woman?

Reactions: 21
I think Kate is a boring plank, but aren’t we all better than body shaming a pregnant woman?
I wouldn’t call it body shaming. I am all for a curvy figure and women being comfortable with their shape and size. I think the issue with Kate is that she is 12 weeks pregnant and is telling people she is carrying a bump. Unless there are 2 babies in there, I just don’t think it’s true.

I haven’t commented on her weight gain in her last pregnancy but if it was 7 stones, that is dangerously high, not good for the baby and can cause complications when she comes to deliver. Again, I think the perfect size is whatever you’re comfortable with but if you are pregnant and overweight then your pregnancy is deemed high risk for a reason.

Reactions: 7
I couldn’t give too hoots what anyone weighs, however piling on 7 stone in 9 months is incredibly damgerous for baby and mum! She was most likely a high risk because of her weight and then she dropped it very quickly, her body has been through the mill and clearly she hasn’t learnt or changed this time around!

Reactions: 9
Absolutely gaining 7 stone during any pregnancy is obscene. If that’s what she did before she’s lucky she didn’t have any serious complications. But she hasn’t done that in this pregnancy yet... she doesn’t look massive at all actually at this point. I feel like everyone’s piling on her over something she hasn’t actually done yet. If I’m proved wrong in 6 months then I’ll gladly come back and eat a huge slab of humble pie.

And no, before anyone asks, I’m not Kate! bleeping MOD saga making me feel I have to make that clear, haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I definitely don’t think lifethroughemseyes will be announcing pregnancy anytime soon, she works for the NHS same as me and we get a good maternity package, would be no point in taking a career break.

It’s less the body shaming a pregnant person it’s more the fact that we know what’s going to follow. Huge weight gain followed by preaching about sixteen different diets to get it off.

The thing is, we know how much she gained last time as she was very vocal about it. Its fine (in my eyes) to comment on that as she's not shy about bringing it up herself, plus valid points about health implications on her and the baby have been made. However, some of these comments today are just bashing her saying she's huge which is pretty mean, we don't know how much weight she's gained. For example, I look big at the begining of pregnancy like Kate is at the minute, but the further on I get my bump actually measures smaller and in my 1st pregnancy I only gained 1.5 stone. Expecting my second now and on track to gain the same. My point is, don't make comments about a pregnant woman's weight/bump by just speculating - it really upsets me when people say I'm huge/am I having twins etc. And for all we know at this point she could have learnt her lesson from last time.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I work in abortion’s, I see women 16+ and minimal bump. 12 weeks uterus is only just out of the pelvis and often difficult to picture well as so small, hence the need for full bladder. So a big rounded bump is just ridiculous

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.