Keeping Kate #2 A milking maid and diet-bore, the orange face you can’t ignore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw her post and cackled. My husband is asking me what is wrong with me. But I’ve came here first. MY PEOPLE.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Evelyn is beyond excited? She's 1 and a half for crying out loud, she doesn't have a clue what's going on.
Our granddaughter is 3 in January. Mum is expecting in April. Grandaughter hasnt got a ruddy clue whats going on.......

Reactions: 8
She can't even look after the one she has without substantial help! She's not even letting the poor child grow up, keeping her as a baby because it's easier for her and her pictures for the gram. 5 chins later and baby 2 will be out and then the cycle will start again.

Reactions: 6
She Moaned so much when she had to live off maternity pay and her mum paid for her PT sessions. She’s properly banking on getting most of her baby things gifted for this one 🙄

Reactions: 4
Silent watcher for a while but... didnt she only go back to work less than a year ago? Bet they’ll be please considering shes a teacher.. such a tacky announcement aswell esp the second photo! Vom

Reactions: 5
Who puts that much effort into a pregnancy announcement?!
I have a daughter very similar age as Evelyn, not a chance she would understand what was going on, never mind being excited for it.

Reactions: 6
Our granddaughter is 3 in January. Mum is expecting in April. Grandaughter hasnt got a ruddy clue whats going on.......
My middle child was 18 months (same as Evelyn) when I got pregnant with his sister (who I also called Evelyn) and he had no idea at all until he came to hospital. My eldest was 3 when I got pregnant with his brother and even he struggled to understand it then.

Reactions: 2
Perfect reason to start up the breast pump again too 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
What’s betting she’d never actually stopped now?? It was less than 5 weeks ago she announced her journey had come to an end with Evelyn BFing, is this why??

Reactions: 12
4 stones, 3 chins, a gifted electric pump and a close call between her and SWFeebs who can be the most sanctamonious during pregnancy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Every pregnancy is a blessing guys come on!!! Lol jks can’t wait to see her bang 6 stone on xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who even has the time to do photos like that? Give it a few more weeks and we will be subject to an over the top gender reveal, then the baby shower and then the in depth labour story...

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.