Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noname123

Chatty Member
Every pregnancy is a blessing guys come on!!! Lol jks can’t wait to see her bang 6 stone on xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Irrch

Chatty Member
It’s the constant swallowing/clearing her throat/smacking of lips / mouth noises on the story that have made me unfollow.
it’s literally
*look left* just popped on quickly to tell you
*clears throat*
*looks right*
about this crap someone sent me
*clears throat*
Because a lot of people have been wondering
*smirks at Sean while clearing throat and eyerolling*
Where I’ve goT them from and whaT They are

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
I saw her post and cackled. My husband is asking me what is wrong with me. But I’ve came here first. MY PEOPLE.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

KfBr

VIP Member
Her secret recording of Sean saying he would be gutted about having another girl...What a pair of dick heads. He should be happy they have a healthy pregnancy. Any gender is a blessing in my opinion.
Gutted he if he another girl.
How about you be grateful you can have children and instead of hoping for a boy hope fprna healthy baby instead.
Absolute idiot
1000000% what you two have said! Grinds my gears seeing these “influencers” moan about their babies/being pregnant and just generally rubbing it in normal folks faces. And me and my husband are over here, struggling to conceive and have our first fertility clinic appointment next month 😑😑😑
BE GRATEFUL!!! 🤯🤯😤😤😤😡😡😡 sorry for the rant 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 15

Noseynory2020

I'm 18 weeks and gained 2lbs so I hope she continues posting her weight gains to make me feel better about my growing bod 😂

Lcsssx

And she’s back to slimming world!!!!!! Wonder if Stevie Wonder saw that one coming....

• Haha

Wotsit

VIP Member
I literally LOL everything I come on this thread and someone's mentioned Dave 😂😂😂 I've no idea why it tickles me so much but thanks to whoever came up with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

waffledog

4 stones, 3 chins, a gifted electric pump and a close call between her and SWFeebs who can be the most sanctamonious during pregnancy

• Haha
Exactly. And she’s just said she’s going to ASDA tomorrow for a few bits 😡🤯 Can someone explain to me why she possibly needs 5 different types of yoghurts for 1 child. 6 for her husband and 2 large pots for herself. She’s literally bulk buying yoghurt, there must have been AT LEAST 50 yoghurts in that one shop? And she’s talking about making Evelyn and Shaun Ice Cream with coconut milk???
Clearly got too much time on my hands.... there’s 54 yogurts in that haul. Fifty four yoghurts.

• Wow
  • Heart

Orangecat

Ladies and gents, yes she’s an entitled knob...But can’t we just leave this alone. If she wants to believe it’s a bump, that’s fine.

Im here for the chat about her orange fake tan And the like 😹🦊🦑🦐🦞🦀🍁🍂💥🔥☄🍊🎃

Mimimad

So she’s paying for results with Lucy bump, a gym membership and weekly SW............. yet eating quality streets? 😂oh kate if your reading save your money for your children and just eat a balanced healthy diet😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Prodcon21

Chatty Member
Sorry but “pumping ruined my breasts” sound like a title of a story from Take a Break or something! 😂 I am sorry for you though x
🤣

Thanks for your sympathy. Nothing a primark push up bra and lights off sex can’t solve though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
See this is how boring jaffa Kate is.. everyone would rather discuss Bakery items than her sad little life😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Nixen

Chatty Member
Part of me wonders if she got pregnant again as an excuse to be a fat fuck. She certainly doesn’t seem to enjoy motherhood

• Haha