Keeping Kate #2 A milking maid and diet-bore, the orange face you can’t ignore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I work in abortion’s, I see women 16+ and minimal bump. 12 weeks uterus is only just out of the pelvis and often difficult to picture well as so small, hence the need for full bladder. So a big rounded bump is just ridiculous
It's not though, maybe I'm being over sensitive and taking these comments personally but trust me, in both my pregnancies I've looked like that at 12 weeks but have only been 3lbs up on my pre pregnacy weight. Its most likely bloating! It's obviously not the baby but theres no need for everyone to be so rude about it! The pumping, the diet switching, the last pregnancy weight gain yeah, but I just feel everyones being unnecessarily bitchy tonight!

Reactions: 10
Ladies and gents, yes she’s an entitled knob...But can’t we just leave this alone. If she wants to believe it’s a bump, that’s fine.

Im here for the chat about her orange fake tan And the like 😹🦊🦑🦐🦞🦀🍁🍂💥🔥☄🍊🎃

Reactions: 14
Absolutely gaining 7 stone during any pregnancy is obscene. If that’s what she did before she’s lucky she didn’t have any serious complications. But she hasn’t done that in this pregnancy yet... she doesn’t look massive at all actually at this point. I feel like everyone’s piling on her over something she hasn’t actually done yet. If I’m proved wrong in 6 months then I’ll gladly come back and eat a huge slab of humble pie.

And no, before anyone asks, I’m not Kate! bleeping MOD saga making me feel I have to make that clear, haha.
I’m wondering if it’s the outfit that’s made her look bigger 🤷🏻‍♀️

It's not though, maybe I'm being over sensitive and taking these comments personally but trust me, in both my pregnancies I've looked like that at 12 weeks but have only been 3lbs up on my pre pregnacy weight. Its most likely bloating! It's obviously not the baby but theres no need for everyone to be so rude about it! The pumping, the diet switching, the last pregnancy weight gain yeah, but I just feel everyones being unnecessarily bitchy tonight!
I don’t think it’s fair to say that everyone is being unnecessarily bitchy. I was surprised by the size of her bump for 12 weeks, I’m allowed to voice that opinion, I go off the experience I have had of women that I know who have only shown from 16-18 weeks, I haven’t had a baby so it’s hard for me to say any different. If you’re saying that your bump was the same at that stage then great, it’s hardly a criticism. I think there’s an emphasis because of the outfit she is wearing. Let’s face it she’s been MIA for weeks and then returned wearing skin tight dungarees with a bump!

Reactions: 7
No I agree lol I was sat keeping quiet thinking tit I was like that at 12 weeks with number 1 😂😂 I am a slightly fat duck though post-pregnancy 😂😂 but I had a right bloat from about 8 weeks, it never really ‘grew’ till about 20 weeks so it just stayed looking the same but it’s deffo possible to be a hard round ‘bump’ - obvs not baby but it looks pretty bump like 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I’ve never had a baby but 4 girls at work are pregnant and weren’t that big at 12 weeks, it was only from 16 I noticed. Also what is she wearing?!?View attachment 55814
This is about the size of my cousin & she’s 24 weeks

No I agree lol I was sat keeping quiet thinking tit I was like that at 12 weeks with number 1 😂😂 I am a slightly fat duck though post-pregnancy 😂😂 but I had a right bloat from about 8 weeks, it never really ‘grew’ till about 20 weeks so it just stayed looking the same but it’s deffo possible to be a hard round ‘bump’ - obvs not baby but it looks pretty bump like 🤷🏻‍♀️
I have a picture of me at 26 weeks & I look massive, I was clearly just bloated as my 27 week pic I was smaller 😂 It will be a lot of water, big lunch maybe, bloating etc. Defo not all baby. Every bump is different, like I just said this is the size of my cousin & she’s 20 weeks. X

We should also give consideration to the fact that she’s clearly trying to emphasise her tummy in that photo!

Reactions: 5
In Kate’s defence I looked like that from 10 weeks pregnant. I had hyperemesis and had already lost 21lbs by 9 weeks but my bump was huge. They thought I was having a multiple pregnancy because they couldn’t believe the size of my belly and it defo wasn’t a food baby cause I wasn’t eating 😂
I was in maternity clothes by 12 weeks but by 28 weeks it kind of evened out. I didn’t make it back to my pre pregnancy weight by the time I was full term, (gotta love hyperemesis) so I think that’s why my bump seemed even more noticeable.

I was shocked by her "bump" on her stories! I think it's just bloating probably. I am also 12 weeks with number 2 but wouldn't be showing off my boated belly as I'm worried everyone will think I'm fat 😂

Do you think she will moan that both kids birthdays will be in May and she is skint all the time because of it? 😅

She had a baby less than 2 years ago and her stomach muscles will still be pretty tit. It is more than likely bloating, I had a baby not that long ago and mid-afternoon I couldn't suck anything in and was absolutely huge throughout the pregnancy. Morning I'd wake up a normal size.

Reactions: 4
Evelyn is beyond excited? She's 1 and a half for crying out loud, she doesn't have a clue what's going on.
Not so excited about that awful pink thing on her heads that makes her look like an inpatient that’s banged her head 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.