Keeping Kate #2 A milking maid and diet-bore, the orange face you can’t ignore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see there is a new post...where she has tried to edit the chins out (aand failed!) again🤣

Reactions: 2
CB20B9AA-E195-4E79-A9BF-71A144F8D8B8.jpeg

please tell me I’m not the only one who thinks she looks like Robbie rotten 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So her new dress only cost £6. But she will only get one wear out of it as it’s tight as hell on her?! Why waste your money.

Reactions: 6
So her new dress only cost £6. But she will only get one wear out of it as it’s tight as hell on her?! Why waste your money.
Yes she said she’s sized up but it fits where it touches definitely too tight. She must be uncomfortable

Reactions: 4
I thought the same, if she thinks that is ‘sizing up’?!!! I dread to think what she thinks actually fits her 🙈 it’s skin tight

Why do we need 3 of the same photo of her holding her saggy fat that she’s pretending is a bump 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When she first announced her pregnancy she looked so huge I was shocked. But now she looks quite neat. Photoshopped?

I see there is a new post...where she has tried to edit the chins out (aand failed!) again🤣
Lmao as I read this I had my mouth shut so I laughed and spit somehow managed to come out of my nose!! Prob just a runny nose but I lolled!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.