Keeping Kate #2 A milking maid and diet-bore, the orange face you can’t ignore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooooo many yoghurts!!!! Wtf??!!!!! Didn’t she have to give up dairy when she breastfeeding Dave?? I thought Dave was intolerant? But Jesus Christ soooo many yoghurts 😟

Reactions: 3
Sooooo many yoghurts!!!! Wtf??!!!!! Didn’t she have to give up dairy when she breastfeeding Dave?? I thought Dave was intolerant? But Jesus Christ soooo many yoghurts 😟
I thought this!!!
Also, why has she not realised, no one gives a flying duck what you got from Asda and Aldi during a pandemic you moron!
And saying she wants to bake some bread.... is it really necessary?! If you can’t get bread flour, just leave it? Don’t go wondering around looking for some 🤯
But she needs blue top milk too so that’s fine 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought this!!!
Also, why has she not realised, no one gives a flying duck what you got from Asda and Aldi during a pandemic you moron!
And saying she wants to bake some bread.... is it really necessary?! If you can’t get bread flour, just leave it? Don’t go wondering around looking for some 🤯
But she needs blue top milk too so that’s fine 🤔
god she’s annoying me but I can’t stop watching 😂 I’m dying to know if she will have a boy or a girl

god she’s annoying me but I can’t stop watching 😂 I’m dying to know if she will have a boy or a girl
I think it’s a boy from her scan pic but then I’m not a expert.

Hi, I’ve not commented on her before but wtf!!! 3 shops basically in 2 days, how the hell is that observing social distancing. I’ve actually just sent her a message because I just can’t believe it. It’s people like them that will make this go on and go.

Let us know if she replies!!

Reactions: 1
She won't reply back, she's a coward. She'll just block you. She's too stupid to realise she's doing anything wrong.

This may turn into a long one, apologies!
Kate, I hope you read here and it makes you think. You know that birth where you will throw a hissy fit if you don’t get what you want, where Sean might not be allowed in with you. Well, ever think that as you have 8 weeks left, the lockdown could be lifted by then if people took this seriously?! That means all non essential journeys stopping and leaving the shopping slots for the vulnerable, who shouldn’t be out as it’s more likely they will develop complications if they get the virus and end up in hospital. You know, that place where you want to give birth with a birthday partner?! Rules and consequences don’t apply to Princess though.
So you fancy making some bread! How lovely. So please explain why your husband couldn’t do a full shop for you when he went to Aldi “just for meat that cost £30” people are making sacrifices right now, god forbid he would have to eat Aldi’s own fromage frais as opposed to the brand you got from ASDA. Also, ever think if the item is out of stock for you delivery slot (that you don’t need) then it’s highly unlikely it’s in stock in the shop?!
To balance this, if Kate was using a delivery slot as she’s clearly vulnerable, I would understand. She is late on in pregnancy and allowed to be worried. But to book a shopping slot for non essential items (coconut milk to make ice cream, duck off) then say he’s already been out and is going out again just beggars believe. What you actually did is book the slot as you are a greedy pig who wants exactly what is on her list and you can’t trust your man child husband to shop properly. Be honest about it.
You are thick as pigshit, selfish and the first to moan when things don’t go as you want. Piss off hun.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Omg she talks to Dave in such a patronising way! I can’t bleeping stand her, greedy pig!!!!!!

Reactions: 8
She used to portray this really christian attitude but she never kept it up. I've never once seen a bible or her talk of going to church. she tries to come across as an earth mother but she fills her pie hole with utter tit. She patronises her daughter and her husband. she posts drunk stories of her mum to humiliate her. She is addicted to yogurts. I will never get over the letting her child play with food saga in this current climate and her utterly disgusting response "oh seans going to eat it for supper" She is a nasty woman who thinks the world should revolve around her. You're a greedy pig Kate. Hopefully you'll be able to stick to the name you pick for this child.

Reactions: 10
I was waiting for the cradling bump in her underwear... she’s a ducking teacher!!! I would not be happy if I saw my kids teacher in their underwear ffs Kate you prick!!

Reactions: 11
As a teacher, how she can stand and post herself in her underwear is beyond me. Schools have such strict internet guidelines and I’m pretty sure this goes against all of them. Most can’t even mention the name of the school they teach at- let alone post themselves half naked!
That dress is miles too small for her- and does nothing to flatter her bump. There is also no way she has just gained 1 dress size in pregnancy... especially as her bits the other day were a size 18/20!! Who is she trying to fool?

Reactions: 7
As a teacher, how she can stand and post herself in her underwear is beyond me. Schools have such strict internet guidelines and I’m pretty sure this goes against all of them. Most can’t even mention the name of the school they teach at- let alone post themselves half naked!
That dress is miles too small for her- and does nothing to flatter her bump. There is also no way she has just gained 1 dress size in pregnancy... especially as her bits the other day were a size 18/20!! Who is she trying to fool?
Hahaha I thought the same. “Normally a 12”... add another 4 sizes... duck off Kate you lying dirty umpa lumpa

Thread suggestion: Keeping kate#3 100 yoghurts for ex dairy intolerant Dave, Sean the shopping idiot slave but prepare yourself for Jaffa umpas boob in ya face.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d be disgusted if my child’s teacher plastered herself in her underwear over a PUBLIC social media page. She even has the school she works at listed on her Facebook page. She’s a disgrace.

Also her poorly faked tanned knees - yuck!

Reactions: 4
I’d be disgusted if my child’s teacher plastered herself in her underwear over a PUBLIC social media page. She even has the school she works at listed on her Facebook page. She’s a disgrace.

Also her poorly faked tanned knees - yuck!
I actually just went on her page too! She seems so self centred constantly entering competitions and bragging about their holidays it’s all public. My sister is a teacher and was told not to have her surname on her page so it’s her first and middle name as well as having it all private.. but where’s the fun in that for piggy Kate??

Reactions: 1
She wears the most ill fitting clothes.. I definitely think she just doesn’t want to buy bigger clothes that is why she squeezes herself into little dresses and that ridiculous denim dress a while back 🙄

Thread suggestion: Keeping Kate #3: Preggy Jaffa Kate just loves a yog, she needs two fingers to go to the bog.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thread suggestion: Keeping Kate #3: Preggy Jaffa Kate just loves a yog, she needs two fingers to go to the bog.
Hahahahaha you win😂

I really don’t think I can cope with the breast feeding stories again 😭 my milkkkkkaaaaaa

Also does anyone worry about that mirror falling on poor Dave.. no brain sells Kate

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So she bought watermelon for Dave to try? Did I hear correctly? Isn't Dave 2? 😳 Oh my god why has she got that huge mirror in Dave's room? 😳😳😳😳 is she actually dumb?! I don't even have a little mirror in my toddlers room, I fear him throwing a toy and smashing it, never mind a huge one like that propped against the wall.

I agree with the comments on how she speaks to that little girl. The way she speaks to Dave is horrible. So acidic and blunt. Dave IS still a baby technically, poor little bugger having her childhood rushed because Kate can't be arsed. She is so unlikable these days she sounded a right witch to her. At least she knows her name is Evelyn and not bleeping Eva! 🙄😜

Yogurt x 1000. Chips. Pizza. Bagels. Nice food shop jaffa.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.