Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queenisoc

I wouldn’t go as far as saying her mother is a voice of reason. Keelin is far too comfortable online and doesn’t have boundaries but that doesn’t mean she’s lying about her mam. When she was moving from London and trying to find someone to take her cat in, she posted screenshots of her mother literally threatening to kill the cat.
Keelin is way to comfortable online and I don't doubt that her and her mam have had issues but I don't really think that was the case with the cat. Keelin got pregnant and expected to move herself, her fiancé, their cat and soon-to-be baby into her Mam's 3 bed semi-d where her two adult sisters live. When her Mam told her she wouldn't take the cat, Keelin shared screenshots of her Mam's texts saying not to bring that cat near her, basically shaming her online to guilt her into taking in the cat.

Personally I think she expects too much of her mam. She let K and J live there, sleeping on a pull out couch, until they found an apt. I don't see Jason's mam jumping to have them and their cat live with her?

Reactions: 22

bimbopop

View attachment 1885654

Why is she SO PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE? somebody asked a simple question and a REASONABLE question given that she spent a large portion of her online presence speaking about veganisn so it’s entirely fair to ask about it?? being so rude is not the serve she thinks it is.
“I don’t know why it matters” maybe because you built your entire online image and brand on being sustainable/vegan!? Also I think she’s intentionally showing herself eating meat to increase engagement with comments/ questions. Realistically she could just lie about what she’s eat or leave certain things off her insta and yt

• Heart
Reactions: 21

elizadoolittle69

Chatty Member
Saoirse is worse though, dresses even more try hard and snores people who have jobs. Promotes “art” that I could make myself, despite being hugely untalented. She is the epitome of a wannabe working class

She’s flexing about Jason only seeing her platonically for 4 years during her friendship, she thinks it’s cause he’s the exception of men not wanting to fuck her in a friendship but seems to forget he was in a long term relationship during their entire friendship. Kinda sad that she can’t see outside herself

• Heart

turbomunch

Chatty Member
I don’t get it though, she’s always going on about certain washes she can use for the baby, new shampoo that makes her breast milk more baby friendly but smoking right next to the child is fine?

RALN

She is visiting her mam in her latest TikTok for Sunday dinner but I thought they weren't on speaking terms?
It was the most negative tiktok ever. She just focused on how bad their relationship was for the whole thing. Bit if an awkward watch. I have a bad relationship with a parent and I could never upload a video speaking like that

Lalalaxxx

I remember her constantly saying bad things about her dad and now she’s always going on about how great he is etc, I’m happy he supports her and is a good dad but the way her mind changes so quickly on things is scary it’s like she doesn’t remember her own words
I remember her videos in 2020 she was so anti her dad and talked a lot about him leaving her mum etc. so all he had to do was give her some furniture 😂

• Haha

queencarmen

VIP Member
i dont think any of us hate keelin, i dont hate anyone and especially not someone ive never met.

she's leaning into the narc mother unresolved child trauma to distract from herself and blame someone else for the fact shes not happy with her life decisions. not disputing her trauma at all but she's been very calculating about how she's put it across online. i honestly think the best thing for her to do is take a break from social media because she's going to seriously regret some of the stuff she's saying in a few years time.

Lalalaxxx

Life is full of choices, it’s her choice to post intimate details about her life, including her baby. Whether she’s showing her face or not people will know that’s her baby. I saw her mam on the bus to Galway, only knew it was her because Keelin shared so much about her and I knew her relatives live in Galway. She can have the influencer job with all the perks and continue to share intimate details of her life for audible sponsorships but she has to understand she will forfeit her privacy. The girl hasn’t had to forfeit anything in her life

• Heart

cactusjane

Thanks for that. I still don’t get her huge following though!!
She was early on the sustainable queen bandwagon which was popular in Ireland in 2019 and there was additional interest in her because her da is famous. She appealed to a lot of college age or teen people because she had the pink hair, cool festival girl look that was very trendy at the time (buket hats and cow print pants) and used to spout a lot of basic platitudes about feminism and the environment and veganism that would have seemed new and groundbreaking to people of that age, not being shady, I was the same age at the time haha. Then she joined Only Fans, made adult content and became a sex positive influencer, posting content with her boobs as the focus, but she dropped that very quickly. Then she moved to Galway and made that her entire personality trait. Then she moved to London and made that her new personality trait. Now she is known more for dressing in a pintrest femme way and promoting a kind of pseudo-bohemian lifestyle while being extremely open about her personal life (which has always been a recurring theme) Would that be a good synopsis or did I leave anything out?

Reactions: 20

queencarmen

VIP Member
I cant be the only one who thinks that Ellie and Saoirse aren't conventionally attractive at all? It's probably one of the bitchiest things I've said but their comments sections are always filled with wannabe's calling them angels, the hottest girls etc I just dont see it. I think it's the fact they come across so tryhard. I can't get past the fact they're so privileged financially as a family and yet stumble around with fags hanging out of their mouth and unwashed hair

i mean, at least ellie has used her privilege to get a good education i guess?

I’m happy it all went well!! Tbh excited to see her experience as a mother and with all the critique of her I still hope everything goes well for her!

• Heart

bimbopop

The new TikTok about her mum is very personal. She says she had cut off all contact but hopes to rekindle their relationship in the future. Obviously that is heartbreaking and no one can judge her decision becasue God only knows what went on in that house over the years, but I do question the sharing of this info online.
I genuinely think one of the reasons she had a baby was because she wanted to prove her mom wrong and show how easy it was and finally be able to say her mom was such a bad mom because she’s doing such a great job, Id say her mom is one of the only voices of reason in her life and when she tells her a hard truth that she doesn’t want to hear she makes these insanely personal tiktoks slatting her mom and “cuts her off”

noseyned99

Shes saying now she won't be showing pictures of her baby but didn't she say a while back that she thinks people who hide their kids from social media are silly? Tbh its definitely a good change of decision. But I wonder will she change her mind again when she realises bambi = engagement & €€€€
Also a bit contracting that she posts her youngest sister online

• Heart

RALN

All babies look the same thought. I get protecting her privacy and hiding her face when she start school etc but rn she looks like every other baby her age

Or sorry maybe she is already on her second set of teeth with hair down to her shoulders because she's verrrrrrry advanced

• Haha
  • Heart

kttttttttt

Chatty Member
Why is that tiktok basically saying poor me I started off as a mam before getting everything else together in my life I still don’t know what I want to be when I ‘grow up’ ?? She was legit TRYING for a baby what’s wrong with her