Keelin Moncrieff #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but the absolute state of her sisters and mam on Keelin and Saoirse’s insta story they all look like they need a good wash 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Going on about putting on TG4 so the baby can hear Irish words is literally the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard, she’s 6 weeks old?? Like immersion is great for kids picking up a language but that’s when they’ve started talking a bit??
She’d want to stop calling her child a “stupid baby” then if she genuinely believes a 6 week old can pick things up already 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20221027_154352_com.instagram.android_edit_446387670653759.jpg

Sorry but the outfits, the 4 sizes too big for me jacket. The I robbed this my great granny dress the bleached eyebrows, and the cigarette. They look like knackers

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I cant be the only one who thinks that Ellie and Saoirse aren't conventionally attractive at all? It's probably one of the bitchiest things I've said but their comments sections are always filled with wannabe's calling them angels, the hottest girls etc I just dont see it. I think it's the fact they come across so tryhard. I can't get past the fact they're so privileged financially as a family and yet stumble around with fags hanging out of their mouth and unwashed hair

i mean, at least ellie has used her privilege to get a good education i guess?

Reactions: 20
View attachment 1682607

Sorry but the outfits, the 4 sizes too big for me jacket. The I robbed this my great granny dress the bleached eyebrows, and the cigarette. They look like knackers
Does anyone else remember saoirse and keelin talking about Ellie going to trinity? I wonder did she switch courses or were they lying to make her seem smarter

Reactions: 2
Going on about putting on TG4 so the baby can hear Irish words is literally the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard, she’s 6 weeks old?? Like immersion is great for kids picking up a language but that’s when they’ve started talking a bit??
if she did any bit of real research she’d know this is a waste of time and not how children learn language. She’s latched on to this idea that her daughter is going to be fluent in Irish but she really hasn’t a clue.

Reactions: 1
My hair gets greasy after one day but my god I'd never leave the house without a spray of dry shampoo ... Or at least pretend it's an on purpose middle part slicked back ponytail or soemthing....
you could fry eggs off their greasy hair 🤢🤢🤢 nobody needs to see that it just looks dirty, they treat greasy hair like an aesthetic???

Reactions: 9
They all seem to have a thing for appearing in 90% of their photos smoking as if it was a cool thing (obviously not Keelin anymore but she used to too)

Reactions: 11
The younger sister Saoires has posted a few times about how her sisters are so good looking etc and it makes me think she has a complex about it. I feel bad for her, there is nothing wrong with how any of them look, people would think they are all very pretty girls (probably a lot of people if they looked after themsselves properly, dressed better, etc) but I wonder if the older two getting so much praise for their looks on social media is impacting Saoirse's self esteem?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.