Keelin Moncrieff #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new insta post is so weird - why are there 5 photos of her posing with flowers in a stinky looking bomber jacket? Is this the content outside of being a mother we get now? Also the way she includes Jason in insta photo dumps as just one of her group of friends is odd considering how much she’d post him before and gush about how in love they were. Their relationship is definitely going downhill fast
i mean to be fair we literally don't know anything about their relationship so can't really make drastic assumptions that its going downhill just bc he isn't being posted as much but of course it's definitely a possibility. idk I just wholeheartedly believe Keelin and Jason have made the most irresponsible decision by having the baby at all. Neither of them are emotionally or financially ready and Jason never even wanted kids so like??? wtf were they thinking?? Keelins honestly disgusting. I only hope that baby has a great life and is well taken care of but I just know the cycle will repeat as in keelin will be just like her mom that she's so desperately trying not to be like. you can already see how awful she'll be in the future

Reactions: 15
i mean to be fair we literally don't know anything about their relationship so can't really make drastic assumptions that its going downhill just bc he isn't being posted as much but of course it's definitely a possibility. idk I just wholeheartedly believe Keelin and Jason have made the most irresponsible decision by having the baby at all. Neither of them are emotionally or financially ready and Jason never even wanted kids so like??? wtf were they thinking?? Keelins honestly disgusting. I only hope that baby has a great life and is well taken care of but I just know the cycle will repeat as in keelin will be just like her mom that she's so desperately trying not to be like. you can already see how awful she'll be in the future
Yes I doubt they’ll break up because keelin obviously wants her children to have parents who stay together as hers didn’t, but downhill in the sense that they’re both so emotionally unprepared to be parents (I mean Jason literally went from his parents’ house to London to being a dad) so having the stress of a baby is obv going to cause friction (it does for the most ‘ready’ of parents). & Obviously it’s likely not going to be a particularly happy & healthy relationship when they’re not discussing simple things like who’s making the dinner/doing the grocery shop. I think keelin is taking on way too much of the workload (both housewife and the bread winner) and I feel like Jason taking this parental leave is only going to add to the pressure she feels to make money & he can’t even feed the baby himself atm so it’s not like he can do loads to help. At least she can stop moaning about not being able to take a bastard shower at long last (though I doubt she’ll start looking like she takes showers)

Yes I doubt they’ll break up but downhill in the sense that they’re both so emotionally unprepared to be parents (I mean Jason literally went from his parents’ house to London to being a dad) so having the stress of a baby is obv going to cause friction (it does for the most ‘ready’ of parents). & Obviously it’s likely not going to be a particularly happy & healthy relationship when they’re not discussing simple things like who’s making the dinner/doing the grocery shop. I think keelin is taking on way too much of the workload (both housewife and the bread winner) and I feel like Jason taking this parental leave is only going to add to the pressure she feels to make money & he can’t even feed the baby himself atm so it’s not like he can do loads to help. At least she can stop moaning about not being able to take a bastard shower at long last (though I doubt she’ll start looking like she takes showers)

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
They are trolling us now with Keelin posting Jason in her photo dump and then Soairse posting wearing his jumper hes wearing in the photo dump on her Insta stories on the same day :LOL: I just think its funny, they must read on here and see people talking about the three of thems interactions

Reactions: 8
Yes I doubt they’ll break up because keelin obviously wants her children to have parents who stay together as hers didn’t, but downhill in the sense that they’re both so emotionally unprepared to be parents (I mean Jason literally went from his parents’ house to London to being a dad) so having the stress of a baby is obv going to cause friction (it does for the most ‘ready’ of parents). & Obviously it’s likely not going to be a particularly happy & healthy relationship when they’re not discussing simple things like who’s making the dinner/doing the grocery shop. I think keelin is taking on way too much of the workload (both housewife and the bread winner) and I feel like Jason taking this parental leave is only going to add to the pressure she feels to make money & he can’t even feed the baby himself atm so it’s not like he can do loads to help. At least she can stop moaning about not being able to take a bastard shower at long last (though I doubt she’ll start looking like she takes showers)
COMPLETELY agree with you on all of that. They're actual idiots. I feel awful for poor Banbha. Jason is literally still a man child and keelin is actually off her head.

Reactions: 11
They are trolling us now with Keelin posting Jason in her photo dump and then Soairse posting wearing his jumper hes wearing in the photo dump on her Insta stories on the same day :LOL: I just think its funny, they must read on here and see people talking about the three of thems interactions
shes an idiot then. because if i was reading on here id take some of the constructive advice given rather than stupid inside jokes that arent funny

Reactions: 6
She is visiting her mam in her latest TikTok for Sunday dinner but I thought they weren't on speaking terms?

Reactions: 14
She is visiting her mam in her latest TikTok for Sunday dinner but I thought they weren't on speaking terms?
It was the most negative tiktok ever. She just focused on how bad their relationship was for the whole thing. Bit if an awkward watch. I have a bad relationship with a parent and I could never upload a video speaking like that

Reactions: 21
QUOTE="Megapuff, post: 12953556, member: 303913"]
[/QUOTE]
So cringey how she tries to tell the story "poetically" 😭

poor child has to use reusable nappies and wipes that don't work, yet their mam shops at urban outfitters weekly

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Kinda bored of keelin making excuses for not using reusable nappies tbh, she just needs to admit that it’s just pure laziness. Like ok you don’t have the room? You literally have an airer taking up the room in your apartment already. The nappy shells are basically dry straight out the wash and the nappy liners that take longer to dry are tiny so they’d take up like a rung or 2 of the airer or one radiator. & the no tumbledryer excuse - those who have a tumbledryer aren’t meant to use it with nappies due to them shrinking/warping from the heat anyway. And all this about build up of ammonia POTENTIALLY causing nappy rash is bs. My baby has only ever got nappy rash from using disposables tbh, you just have to make sure you use a breathable fabric like cotton. Idk who cares if you’re choosing not to use them but the excuses upon excuses irritate me. Plus now because she’s using reusable baby wipes she thinks she’s God like get a grip this should be a given considering you’re the sustainable queen, Miss urban outfitters

Ps the baby’s face is just visible multiple times in the vlog again 👌🏻

Last edited:
Thought it was weird how in that video she said the top she was wearing would shed and get the fluff in the baby's mouth if she held her (which she is pretty much always) not a mum so far from me to judge but why not just not wear it? if it's a concern like that why put fashion above the baby

I always find it crazy how her comments are so full of people acting like her “poetry” is the most profound thing they’ve ever heard, it’s just her whinging and desperately trying to get attention from people any way she can. She’s become so infuriating to me I am even struggling to skip through her videos that I usually would sort of “hate watch”. She’s gone from being ignorant to a whole new level of being self absorbed and pitying herself for the situation she willingly created.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She needs to give her mother a break. Someone in the comments was comparing her mother to Jeanette mccurdy! And it has loads of likes too. We are getting one side of the story.

Reactions: 23
also side note does anyone know what’s going on with her lips in the new video? Did she intend for it to look like that and am I just out of touch with todays trends😂
971481D0-4882-4E65-A551-9E6DFC34BF8F.jpeg

• Haha
also side note does anyone know what’s going on with her lips in the new video? Did she intend for it to look like that and am I just out of touch with todays trends😂View attachment 1785091

yeah she overlines her lips with brown lipliner but she does it too much so it looks weird. i think its because she has no fake tan on the contrast between her face and the lipliner is too much

Reactions: 5
I'm only writing this with the intent that Keelin sees it - I haven't been on here in months due to seeing a counsellor who helped me overcome past trauma and I feel no hate towards Keelin at all anymore. Intense hatred of any person is due to seeing their qualities in ourselves, and I saw in a tiktok today she posted a thing about checking under her bed for monsters. This is absolutely normal for someone suffering from unresolved trauma, and I just want to suggest to Keelin to see a Jungian/psychodynamic trained counsellor to help her become happy. When I became happy with myself I stopped hating her. A Jungian therapist will help embrace your creativity and help you improve your relationship with your partner and family - and most importantly finding happiness in living your life authentically as you are without shame. I just want to warn against exposing your own daughter to your narcissistic mother - your child will hate you for it Keelin I'm sorry but I think you know this yourself deep inside. Doing what's best for your mental health, is doing what is best for your daughter. To paraphrase Jung, "there is nothing worse for a child's development than the unlived life of a mother". Your mother is ruining your life, your feelings towards her are completely valid and poetry is helping you heal, and I wish nothing but the best for you and your child. The difficult option of cutting out a toxic parent is the only way to happiness, narcissist's don't feel empathy even our own mothers.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
i dont think any of us hate keelin, i dont hate anyone and especially not someone ive never met.

she's leaning into the narc mother unresolved child trauma to distract from herself and blame someone else for the fact shes not happy with her life decisions. not disputing her trauma at all but she's been very calculating about how she's put it across online. i honestly think the best thing for her to do is take a break from social media because she's going to seriously regret some of the stuff she's saying in a few years time.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.