Keelin Moncrieff #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imo horrible how she mentioned telling her friend she won’t share the go fund me for a dog to get an operation when she has a following of people who may care to donate? Saying I don’t care about this dog I’ve never met ew that says so much about her as a person
she never replies to nice comments on her insta either, she treats her insta like shes a celebrity even tho her likes are so low that she hides them

Reactions: 4
And what is the story with the creepy boyfriend. He looks like he’s going to a fancy dress party all the time. Please tell me this isn’t her full time job.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And what is the story with the creepy boyfriend. He looks like he’s going to a fancy dress party all the time. Please tell me this isn’t her full time job.
Yep it is her full time job. She claims she earns 6k a month. Her boyfriend works at Urban. She dragged him to London to move in with her and her 2 housemates, got a cat, and then decided to get pregnant and drag him back home to Dublin and expected her parents to let them live there. She now says it wasn't planned even though there's literally tons of vids where she talks about trying for a child and not being on contraception, and she made no effort to find a place in Dublin before going.

He never used to dress like that before Keelin convinced him they looked like siblings (because she is so androgynous, apparently) and should therefore have a communal wardrobe.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yep it is her full time job. She claims she earns 6k a month. Her boyfriend works at Urban. She dragged him to London to move in with her and her 2 housemates, got a cat, and then decided to get pregnant and drag him back home to Dublin and expected her parents to let them live there. She now says it wasn't planned even though there's literally tons of vids where she talks about trying for a child and not being on contraception, and she made no effort to find a place in Dublin before going.

He never used to dress like that before Keelin convinced him they looked like siblings (because she is so androgynous, apparently) and should therefore have a communal wardrobe.
It was so creepy how she use to talk about trying for a baby etc like how irresponsible can you get, doing pregnancy tests casually in her vlogs it was beyond weird. Also Jason is in the closet sorry not sorry

Reactions: 13

Thanks for that. I still don’t get her huge following though!!

Reactions: 1
I think years ago before sustainable fashion vegan stuff etc was popular she made informative videos about it and gained a following. Now she eats eggs and buys the vegan products for aesthetic

Reactions: 5
She was early on the sustainable queen bandwagon which was popular in Ireland in 2019 and there was additional interest in her because her da is famous. She appealed to a lot of college age or teen people because she had the pink hair, cool festival girl look that was very trendy at the time (buket hats and cow print pants) and used to spout a lot of basic platitudes about feminism and the environment and veganism that would have seemed new and groundbreaking to people of that age, not being shady, I was the same age at the time haha. Then she joined Only Fans, made adult content and became a sex positive influencer, posting content with her boobs as the focus, but she dropped that very quickly. Then she moved to Galway and made that her entire personality trait. Then she moved to London and made that her new personality trait. Now she is known more for dressing in a pintrest femme way and promoting a kind of pseudo-bohemian lifestyle while being extremely open about her personal life (which has always been a recurring theme) Would that be a good synopsis or did I leave anything out?

Reactions: 20
She was early on the sustainable queen bandwagon which was popular in Ireland in 2019 and there was additional interest in her because her da is famous. She appealed to a lot of college age or teen people because she had the pink hair, cool festival girl look that was very trendy at the time (buket hats and cow print pants) and used to spout a lot of basic platitudes about feminism and the environment and veganism that would have seemed new and groundbreaking to people of that age, not being shady, I was the same age at the time haha. Then she joined Only Fans, made adult content and became a sex positive influencer, posting content with her boobs as the focus, but she dropped that very quickly. Then she moved to Galway and made that her entire personality trait. Then she moved to London and made that her new personality trait. Now she is known more for dressing in a pintrest femme way and promoting a kind of pseudo-bohemian lifestyle while being extremely open about her personal life (which has always been a recurring theme) Would that be a good synopsis or did I leave anything out?
Very interesting, thanks. I’ve just realised who her father is. Wow.. I wonder what he thinks of all of this.

Reactions: 5
He mentions her in some of his columns and occasionally in passing on the radio, he comes across as quite conservative so I would say he of course loves and accepts her for who she is but maybe wishes his name wasn’t dragged into it all the time. She has said VERY personal things about him and his relationship with her and her sisters and their mother, which should probably not be broadcast on the internet when your da is a public figure

Reactions: 6
Especially since she was so open about onlyfans. I'm sure he wasn't happy with his last name being dragged into that. Like if you google keelin moncrieff it comes up with stuff about her onlyfans, plus her pics got leaked

Her Pinterest just proves she lives her life trying to fit into this certain aesthetic 🤣 it’s so embarrassing have a look at it

Reactions: 2
Especially since she was so open about onlyfans. I'm sure he wasn't happy with his last name being dragged into that. Like if you google keelin moncrieff it comes up with stuff about her onlyfans, plus her pics got leaked
Yikes didn't realise her pics had been leaked. But I guess that is fairly inevitable with onlyfans

bugs me that she posts charitable stuff on her story even though she never does it herself..pretty sure she said at one point she was going to donate some of her money that she made from that stupid merch she sold (v sustainable to be producing useless shite that people will wear once and then shove in the bin a year later btw keelin) to a charity and never did

Reactions: 1
Their relationship seems loving IMO, and I think people can grow within relationships and feel more free to express different parts of themselves like personal style in this case.

I would just be so turned off dating a social media personality because of how much is shared online. The performance of their relationship playing out online, I would do it like Bonnie Ryan's fella and keep my privacy. I wouldnt be playing up for the camera and would be genuinley shocked if I was trying to have a nice day with my partner and they were recording our conversations FoR tHe VlOg. However I don't get the impression that he minds the idea of doing a bit of influencing himself and Ireland is pretty devoid of semi-edgy fashion boys so I reckon he could be successful with it.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.