Keelin Moncrieff #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m happy it all went well!! Tbh excited to see her experience as a mother and with all the critique of her I still hope everything goes well for her!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I will never understand people who post photos of their newborn and cover the face with an emoji or whatever. Literally every newborn looks the exact same but if you’ve decided you want to keep them completely private just don’t post the photo in the first place???

Reactions: 14
I know colours mean nothing but putting a blue outfit on the new born baby girl is purely attention seeking, can’t explain how it just is 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I know colours mean nothing but putting a blue outfit on the new born baby girl is purely attention seeking, can’t explain how it just is 🤣🤣
Babies burn through those little suits though don't they? Getting sick and all that. She's already changed her into pink since that. So they're probably just using up all the clothes they have for her out of necessity rather than thinking about the colour 😂 it had frills too though so it was quite girly.

Reactions: 11
So saoirse is just after letting us all know where her flat is 🤣 how much do you say this costs a month it’s directly in town
She's mental sharing the location of where she lives but then again she has never been secretive about that stuff. Wouldn't be for me though.

Reactions: 3
especially when they bought mostly pink/very feminine clothes for her

that's not her apartment building i dont think

Reactions: 1
If you look on saoirse story out the window is the oak pub and that’s across the road from it
oh my bad!! had no idea it was that central

watching the first few mins of saorise's new video and you can cut the tension with a knife ..

Reactions: 1
I never understood the not showing their face but showing their whole body either, like surely if you didn’t want them online cos they can’t consent then you wouldn’t post any pics at all?? How does it help just posting from the neck down etc

Reactions: 6
That is a seriously cute baby. Not gonna lie I'm kinda jealous she has such a supportive bf

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I cried too and i don't know why. she was really honest about everything so gotta admire her for that

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.