Keelin Moncrieff #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
its not her fault she went to private school/college but the fact she never acknowledges her financial privilege/upbringing is abolutely ridiculous and is so disingenious tbh

Reactions: 17
shes a posh girl trying to pretend shes working class, its funny really

Reactions: 14
yeah whats with the constant bragging about how great the baby is and how great her supply is and how great jason is.. of course everything's perfect :rolleyes:
I’ve heard a lot of new moms say they think they have the perfect baby for the first two weeks because the newborn basically hasn’t fully woken up yet 😂 and then they start waking up constantly, crying etc so she might just still be in the honeymoon phase

Reactions: 7
Dunno if this has been mentioned in here before. But I took a look at saoirses Instagram a few days ago and seen she has a pic of her standing next to what looks like keelin and Jason's bed and the caption is something like "I hate it when you're with him". It probably wouldn't seem weird except I seen on here before people were picking up a bit of an inappropriate vibe with the way she acts with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dunno if this has been mentioned in here before. But I took a look at saoirses Instagram a few days ago and seen she has a pic of her standing next to what looks like keelin and Jason's bed and the caption is something like "I hate it when you're with him". It probably wouldn't seem weird except I seen on here before people were picking up a bit of an inappropriate vibe with the way she acts with him.
in saoirse's last video it seems like keelin is seething at the attention jason is giving saoirse, idk if she realises it or not. saoirse and jason are playing guitar together, and keelin starts complaining about having nothing to wear whilst saoirse is wearing her top, looks directly in the camera, complains to jason about him leaving his shoes on the floor (he ignores her) saorise goes and changes her top, keelin comes back and starts talking (jason ignores her again and carries on playing guitar) and then keelin says "oh the armpits are a bit wet" to embarass saoirse.

idk how to explain it without it sounding overly analytical, but keelin radiated insecurity and attention seeking in that moment, im surprised saoirse left it in. she reminds me of those girls that try to embarass you infront of boys

have also noticed that keelin has started to adopt saoirse's sense of humour with all these insta stories. personally i dont find keelin very funny at all, even when i enjoyed watching her a couple of years ago i found her comforting but not neccessarily funny. idk seems like she's done that thing again where she moulds her personality around someone else. i guess shes stopped being jealous of ellie now and has moved on to saoirse

Reactions: 15
in saoirse's last video it seems like keelin is seething at the attention jason is giving saoirse, idk if she realises it or not. saoirse and jason are playing guitar together, and keelin starts complaining about having nothing to wear whilst saoirse is wearing her top, looks directly in the camera, complains to jason about him leaving his shoes on the floor (he ignores her) saorise goes and changes her top, keelin comes back and starts talking (jason ignores her again and carries on playing guitar) and then keelin says "oh the armpits are a bit wet" to embarass saoirse.
Ok I just watched it and the bit I took away from it most was she complains about the armpits of the top saoirse was wearing being wet. Then she just goes and sprays them with a bit of perfume and puts on the top anyway? Surely she has another bog standard plain grey tshirt that's clean??? Or like any other clean top?

The jumpers they’re wearing in her last grid post are like 400 euro each, so that’s the guts of a 1000 euro on hideous Marc Jacobs knitwear….but she had a video saying she couldn’t buy a lot for the baby and all they needed was love….?!?!

shes a posh girl trying to pretend shes working class, its funny really

• Haha
Reactions: 13

idk how to explain it without it sounding overly analytical, but keelin radiated insecurity and attention seeking in that moment, im surprised saoirse left it in. she reminds me of those girls that try to embarass you infront of boys

have also noticed that keelin has started to adopt saoirse's sense of humour with all these insta stories. personally i dont find keelin very funny at all, even when i enjoyed watching her a couple of years ago i found her comforting but not neccessarily funny. idk seems like she's done that thing again where she moulds her personality around someone else. i guess shes stopped being jealous of ellie now and has moved on to saoirse
The part about her no longer being jelly of Ellie but now Saoirse seems so true tbh. I think she was jealous of Ellie because Ellie was at school and actually finishing her degree and planning on doing postgrad so she was easily the “smart” sister, but now that Ellie’s decided to not do postgrad and isn’t sure about her life direction she doesn’t feel threatened. With Saoirse now trying to be an influencer as well, I think Keelin’s jealous cos it’s the same career path, and also obviously because of Saoirse and Jason’s dynamic (which is so weird, still can’t get over Jason saying he’s thought of kissing both of her sisters 🤢). And even though there’s a lot of complaints about Saoirse, I do think that she manages to come of as a bit more authentic and effortlessly funny than Keelin and that’s why she’s trying to emulate her. And I mean, the amount she’s been including Saoirse in comparison to Ellie likeee yeah

Reactions: 8
I think she is jealous of Saoirse because of her more natural music talent too. Don't think Keelin has written any songs herself or plays an instrument.

Reactions: 2
Admittedly I have not watched the video, but come on keelin. You making ur thumbnail ur baby sucking ur teet is most definitely not respecting their privacy (and yes I did scratch out the baby’s face, I know it was only half of their face but their not even old enough to have a private social media account and I want to respect their privacy).

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Admittedly I have not watched the video, but come on keelin. You making ur thumbnail ur baby sucking ur teet is most definitely not respecting their privacy (and yes I did scratch out the baby’s face, I know it was only half of their face but their not even old enough to have a private social media account and I want to respect their privacy).
I’m completely all for normalising breastfeeding! Such a huge stigma around it but all her photos are breastfeeding the child - before social media you wouldn’t go out of your way show your family and friends those photos so why do it now? I get she’s trying to normalise it but at this point her tit in the baby’s mouth is her only personality trait

Reactions: 14
I feel like she uses her tits as her only personality trait before baby and after. There's more to a woman than a pair of tits. It sickens me the way she goes on about them tbh.
Also am finding saoirse more authentic nowadays.

Reactions: 9
Seriously does she go a day without mentioning or showing her tits? I cant even champion Keelin as some type of sexually liberated feminist either bc she has said some v questionable shite in the past

also the way she acts with jason is so fake at times tbh, you can tell he just tells her what shes desperate to hear. she just stares at him till he corrects his answer lmao

I feel like she uses her tits as her only personality trait before baby and after. There's more to a woman than a pair of tits. It sickens me the way she goes on about them tbh.
Also am finding saoirse more authentic nowadays.
Someone mentioned a while back about her deleting a load of insta posts. I took a look and most of the more titty ones are gone. Like the ones with earth emojis covering her nips.

Reactions: 4
On her newest video she said she'd like to have 4 or 5 kids and that she's hoping that Jason can be a stay-at-home dad. All I can think of is how in hell could you manage to do that in Dublin 😰 although I think she still wants to move to the countryside

• Haha
Reactions: 4
On her newest video she said she'd like to have 4 or 5 kids and that she's hoping that Jason can be a stay-at-home dad. All I can think of is how in hell could you manage to do that in Dublin 😰 although I think she still wants to move to the countryside
She's been getting more followers/views because of the baby, so im guessing she's planning on becoming a ridiculously successful influencer?

i think she's underestimating how hard it would be financially to support herself, jason, 4 or 5 kids, a house in the countryside, horse riding, dance classes, acting and all the other shite she wants her kids to do. she lives in a fantasy world

also, does jason even want to be a stay at home dad? surely he would want his own career/life outside of keelin? lets face it she probably does about 3 hours of work a week, its not like she has an actual time consuming job. why does she need him to abandon everything, move to the country, and stay at home? sounds insecure to me

Someone mentioned a while back about her deleting a load of insta posts. I took a look and most of the more titty ones are gone. Like the ones with earth emojis covering her nips.
Thats so sketchy deleting all her old posts. Just shows how fake she is.

Reactions: 1
also, does jason even want to be a stay at home dad? surely he would want his own career/life outside of keelin? lets face it she probably does about 3 hours of work a week, its not like she has an actual time consuming job. why does she need him to abandon everything, move to the country, and stay at home? sounds insecure to me
Jason was just sitting there saying nothing 😂 so I wonder what does he actually think

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.