Keelin Moncrieff #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regardless of how careful you have to be, I feel so bad for her. I feel so awful for anyone who has had their photos leaked. I don’t care if she willingly put them out there, it’s still disgusting that this happens

Reactions: 7
Regardless of how careful you have to be, I feel so bad for her. I feel so awful for anyone who has had their photos leaked. I don’t care if she willingly put them out there, it’s still disgusting that this happens
Completely agree, I'm not trying to say it's any less awful even if you chose to put them there.

She stopped it for a reason and it's tit you can't stop what's still available without your permission.

It's invasive and ick and treating people like commodities.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s worse that literally all of her family except her brother is plastered on social media. Honestly, kudos to their brother for managing to keep such a low profile

On a separate note though, are the leaks of Keelin’s adult content coming up for anyone else when they search for this forum? This is a big yikes, I didn’t think they were this accessible and I really hope she can find a way to scrub it off the internet.
You can get the mods of those sites to take the actual photos down but the general thread results won’t disappear. Since she doesn’t do OF anymore and there aren’t going to be new ones popping up it is possible to get rid of photos etc but harder for the general ‘evidence’ of her having done OF especially because she’s always used her real name online. I have a mate who had it and used a completely fake name on the social media sites she promoted it on and a fake name on it, her actual SM profiles were locked down completely so you can’t find anything at all googling her not even a mention of it. This is the unfortunate risk with being open about it and having your real name on your socials

Reactions: 1
I remember her constantly saying bad things about her dad and now she’s always going on about how great he is etc, I’m happy he supports her and is a good dad but the way her mind changes so quickly on things is scary it’s like she doesn’t remember her own words

Reactions: 11
From her Tiktok it sounds like she won't be seeing her mum for Christmas. She mentioned doing Christmas Eve with her dad and then Christmas day with her 'small family' which I'm assuming refers to Jason, Baby and herself. Maybe her sisters will drop by too who knows.

It seems like her relationship with her mum is quite changeable even day to day which must be a bit difficult especially this time of year.

Reactions: 6
From her Tiktok it sounds like she won't be seeing her mum for Christmas. She mentioned doing Christmas Eve with her dad and then Christmas day with her 'small family' which I'm assuming refers to Jason, Baby and herself. Maybe her sisters will drop by too who knows.

It seems like her relationship with her mum is quite changeable even day to day which must be a bit difficult especially this time of year.
It seems like her relationships with everyone are changeable. It seems like she has trouble keeping friends etc and seems to change her mind about both her mam and dad all the time

Reactions: 12
I remember her constantly saying bad things about her dad and now she’s always going on about how great he is etc, I’m happy he supports her and is a good dad but the way her mind changes so quickly on things is scary it’s like she doesn’t remember her own words
I remember her videos in 2020 she was so anti her dad and talked a lot about him leaving her mum etc. so all he had to do was give her some furniture 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She should realise how lucky she is to have a family who continue to support here even when she has bad mouthed them publicly

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She should realise how lucky she is to have a family who continue to support here even when she has bad mouthed them publicly
Honestly she just comes off as really immature when it comes to anything to do with her relationship with her parents

Reactions: 7
oh christ, she mustve renamed the paris vlog. her poor child will always have the looming title "a weekend in paris (we concieved our first born)" over their head. i genuinely think this not fair to publicly post out on the internet, i dont speculate on her relationship with jason becuase i genuinely think they go well together but did he not tell her this was an extremely odd title and extremely personal buisness?

Reactions: 5
Does she not understand the hypocrisy of this? “It’s not something she signed up for”…so why have anything about her at all on line? Privacy is more than just her face🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Does she not understand the hypocrisy of this? “It’s not something she signed up for”…so why have anything about her at all on line? Privacy is more than just her face🤷‍♀️
This!!! And also, she has shown the baby's face online multiple times. She has no integrity.

Reactions: 13
I can’t with Saoirse and her vlogs. She is so difficult to listen to when she’s having her “wisdom” moments; claiming that love happens when you think someone is better than you and you look at them and “see your reflection in their eyes” - she is such a narcissist. Everything is about her and how she feels at all times. Am I being unreasonable?
I know she’s young and has mental health issues but I find her so unlikable at times.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
This!!! And also, she has shown the baby's face online multiple times. She has no integrity.
Privacy is also the details of the child being conceived (can’t imagine how she will be teased about that in the future), showing everything but her face (ignoring the fact that her face was almost entirely visible in the face swap pic with Eimear, and in the charity photoshoot) and all the rest of the detailed content about her child. Not necessarily judging the sharing of some of these details it’s just the hypocrisy. Everybody knows the name of the child because she hardly kept it a secret so she will be easily identifiable once she enters school. I don’t blame Keelin at all for the weirdos on the internet, it’s awful to think about but her child will be so easily identifiable to anybody with bad intentions - Saoirse sharing photos of the outside of her flat had already made public where she lives.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.