Keelin Moncrieff #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ive never seen someone lose their identity to motherhood so intensely...does she actualy talk about anything else?? ever?? she doesn't even talk about JASON anymore and she used to bang on about him being perfect all the time
Yeah I think it’s obvious things are falling apart between them, like if he was such an incredible supportive parent she wouldn’t be complaining about how overwhelmed and alone she feels all the time. Her last video made it sound like he literally does NOTHING about the house even when she was on bed rest from a traumatic birth??

Reactions: 11
Yeah I think it’s obvious things are falling apart between them, like if he was such an incredible supportive parent she wouldn’t be complaining about how overwhelmed and alone she feels all the time. Her last video made it sound like he literally does NOTHING about the house even when she was on bed rest from a traumatic birth??
I don't watch her much anymore but this sounds like she is failing Jason in the way she gives out about her mother failing her.

The last I saw she was giving out that he was annoyed that there was no dinner. If she can feed herself she can double it and leave some for him. Her attitude stinks

Reactions: 4
I don't watch her much anymore but this sounds like she is failing Jason in the way she gives out about her mother failing her.

The last I saw she was giving out that he was annoyed that there was no dinner. If she can feed herself she can double it and leave some for him. Her attitude stinks
Well he could also pick dinner up after work before coming home. She is looking after the baby all day everyday, its the least he could do. I feel like they really have a lack of communication. Keelin feels the need to take everything on and not really allow anyone else to do anything n then whinges about no one else doing anything when she literally won't let them. They should divide household work between them. Like when it comes to dinners, Four days out of the week it should be on Jason to sort the dinner out and then the other three days should be up to keelin. I think that sounds fair since she's constantly with the baby, four days off from worrying about making dinner would be good. She's definitely become a LOT more delusional since becoming pregnant and having the baby tho. Acting like everything she's doing is the first time its ever been done is v strange. Its like she wants a medal or something for doing normal things a mother should do? Being a parent is the hardest job in the world and yes deserve appreciation BUT she's not the first person to ever be a parent. She's acting all high and mighty and so unbearably condescending. I really can't stand her anymore yet I'm also kinda obsessed? i mean so is everyone else in this thread otherwise we wouldn't be here

Reactions: 14
Maybe she sold the idea of having a baby to Jason as let's have a baby now i know its early but I'll look after it do everything etc etc which of course she would never admit. I cant imagine him agreeing to a baby otherwise when he literally works full time (and doesnt earn much). It bugs me too that she keeps acting like it was an unexpected pregnancy when they literally talked about trying for a kid in so many videos leading up to it and she kept hinting by taking pics of pregnancy tests.

Reactions: 12
New here!
So I remember her showing up on my TikTok and thinking during the summer all preggers and living with her mam, but she looked like she never showered so I never got into her content.
I saw her again today ranting about her mother when all I knew what her mother let them love with her while preggers.
And also it seems like she is a single parent from her recent TikToks, I thought the baby's dad had split from her.
This one is unbelievable and still looks unkempt and dirty.

Reactions: 6
Maybe she sold the idea of having a baby to Jason as let's have a baby now i know its early but I'll look after it do everything etc etc which of course she would never admit. I cant imagine him agreeing to a baby otherwise when he literally works full time (and doesnt earn much). It bugs me too that she keeps acting like it was an unexpected pregnancy when they literally talked about trying for a kid in so many videos leading up to it and she kept hinting by taking pics of pregnancy tests.
Yeah she said in her pregnancy announcement video that her and Jason had actively been trying to get pregnant for a while

Reactions: 4
Why is that tiktok basically saying poor me I started off as a mam before getting everything else together in my life I still don’t know what I want to be when I ‘grow up’ ?? She was legit TRYING for a baby what’s wrong with her

Reactions: 20
I think anyone giving a high speed debrief of what they’ve done in a day can sound falsely productive/ impressive - like she mentioned daily tasks such as reading, journaling, manifesting etc as if they were absolute essentials that someone is holding her accountable for??? In reality, the only obligation in her days is to feed the baby..

Why is that tiktok basically saying poor me I started off as a mam before getting everything else together in my life I still don’t know what I want to be when I ‘grow up’ ?? She was legit TRYING for a baby what’s wrong with her
She must think she’s a teen mum, she’s not even that young to be having a baby.

Reactions: 10
She mentioned before how people would look at her on the street because she was “so young” like she looks like she’s in her 20s. I think she was projecting her insecurities because 24/25 is not remotely too young to have a child - if you’re financially and emotionally capable of doing so.

If people were looking at her at all it’s probably because she was going around Dublin heavily pregnant in tiny crop tops. I don’t personally have a problem with anyone doing that, pregnant people should dress however they want but tbf it’s not typical and some people will be caught off guard.

Reactions: 24
She mentioned before how people would look at her on the street because she was “so young” like she looks like she’s in her 20s. I think she was projecting her insecurities because 24/25 is not remotely too young to have a child - if you’re financially and emotionally capable of doing so.

If people were looking at her at all it’s probably because she was going around Dublin heavily pregnant in tiny crop tops. I don’t personally have a problem with anyone doing that, pregnant people should dress however they want but tbf it’s not typical and some people will be caught off guard.
Oh my god 100%. It’s a completely normal age to be having kids 😂

No she genuinely is treating since getting pregnant as if she's a teenage mum when she's literally in her mid 20's 😭 How does she not feel embarrassed. She's acting like a teenager too

Reactions: 8
i think it’s some sort of narcissistic thing that she thinks she’s super young to have a kid - as though just because no-one in her friendship group has kids that means no-one in the world her age does, like she doesn’t see life beyond her own circle??

also it’s so beyond cringey her and her friends posting names similar to banbha like ‘barbra’ and her calling her ‘bambi’ as if it’s some private ‘in’ thing to know her name. Like literally no-one cares about seeing her face or knowing her ‘special & unique’ name stoppppp

Reactions: 15
As a native irish speaker, the baby name makes me cringe. I’ve also unfollowed saoirse as her YouTube videos just make me cringe, I can’t stand the long “profound” rants
Also keelins gonna turn that baby into a major whinge if she’s that attached, I know similar mothers

Reactions: 5
I give shtick but in fairness the podcast is quite funny. Laughed out loud at the story about a scooter being delivered to an ex’s house. The way they carry on in their lives is bizarre but they are funny and high energy, which is better than most girlos chatty podcasts!

Reactions: 3
If that is the baby’s name it is not a nice name. Sorry!
i remember her saying she wanted to call her kid cloud once so it could have been a LOT worse LOL

I think Banbha sounds nice on its own but Banbha Moncrieff-Hamilton or Hamilton-Moncrieff sounds horrendous

Exactly. People were staring because she deemed herself far too trendy to wear maternity clothes and instead wore her regular clothes that didn’t fit her, looked ridiculous and downright uncomfortable. And if Jason was with her then they were probably staring at whatever awful style choices he had made.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her new insta post is so weird - why are there 5 photos of her posing with flowers in a stinky looking bomber jacket? Is this the content outside of being a mother we get now? Also the way she includes Jason in insta photo dumps as just one of her group of friends is odd considering how much she’d post him before and gush about how in love they were. Their relationship is definitely going downhill fast

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.