Keelin Moncrieff #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been breastfeeding on and off for the last decade and not once has a man stared or commented. Whilst I don’t think there’s anything to be ashamed of I’m always discreet and I usually just pull up my sweater and the baby covers me so nothing can be seen. She is not the first person to breastfeed and she won’t be the last.
You’re so right it’s like she thinks she’s the only mother to ever exist and goes on as if she’s a teen mom when she’s literally not, and queencarmen I completely agree she’s posting videos of her breast feeding but feels a bit uncomfortable to do it in public? Makes 0 sense and her going on about her huuuugggeeee boobs that just cannot be covered like so boring

Reactions: 11
You’re so right it’s like she thinks she’s the only mother to ever exist and goes on as if she’s a teen mom when she’s literally not, and queencarmen I completely agree she’s posting videos of her breast feeding but feels a bit uncomfortable to do it in public? Makes 0 sense and her going on about her huuuugggeeee boobs that just cannot be covered like so boring
I knew she'd be like that acting if she's the only pregnant woman on the planet.

Reactions: 3
There is no men sexualising her while she's breastfeeding. She is the one sexualising her own breasts because she thinks her tits are so great so can't shut up about them. There is definetly alot more to a woman than a pair of tits. She needs to learn this. And how weird that she sexualises her boobs when she is breastfeeding. I think she just wants to think of them as sexual and not what they are meant for. But yeah I highly doubt any man would be gawping at her breastfeeding. Tbh anyone might look for a second because its not something you see everyday. A baby being fed in public but not in a bad way and not in a sexualised way at all.

Reactions: 15
There is no men sexualising her while she's breastfeeding. She is the one sexualising her own breasts because she thinks her tits are so great so can't shut up about them. There is definetly alot more to a woman than a pair of tits. She needs to learn this. And how weird that she sexualises her boobs when she is breastfeeding. I think she just wants to think of them as sexual and not what they are meant for. But yeah I highly doubt any man would be gawping at her breastfeeding. Tbh anyone might look for a second because its not something you see everyday. A baby being fed in public but not in a bad way and not in a sexualised way at all.
i think so too. maybe if her first thought wasnt always ‘how can I make this story about my tits’ she’d feel less sexualised. tons of women breastfeed in public and it’s totally fine for them. She obviously just feels uncomfortable (which is completely fine!!) but would rather blame it on someone else

Reactions: 3
personally id find her exhausting to be in a relationship with......good luck to jason ! id imagine shes very bossy......then again id imagine some lads like jason enjoy this kind of relationship......so whatever floats their own boat i suppose!

Reactions: 6
i dont think she's necessarily bossy, i think she's spoilt and self pitying tho so she needs everything her way

She hardly ever puts the size on her stuff on depop?
yeah and she sold a jumper with a hole in it to someone and didnt mention it

idk why youd buy clothes off someone who according to her, has sweat that doesnt' smell AKA she's just immune to the smell of BO

Reactions: 2
yeah and she sold a jumper with a hole in it to someone and didnt mention it

idk why youd buy clothes off someone who according to her, has sweat that doesnt' smell AKA she's just immune to the smell of BO
I always thought my sweat didn't smell but apparently only stale sweat smells and I shower if I work out so that's why I think

yeah your sweat only smells when its had time to like...sit there? if that makes sense

i just looked at her depop and WHO is buying her old crusty shoes for 48 euros??? her followers are insane

Reactions: 5
Jst check her Depop out, and I mean does she have explain why she’s selling the thing? She doesn’t do this for every post, and here she just has to tell everyone it doesn’t fit her boobs. Why not list the size of the item then? So people with large busts can know this size won’t fit them? Like it’s not even helpful you just felt like saying that.

Also, I’m wondering if she bought it firsthand from Zara? Or secondhand? Environmental queen 😍

Attachments

Reactions: 12
she knows whatever she posts her little minions will buy it, like that monsoon dress she probably got off vinted for £4 and then sold for £20

and yeah she's head to toe in new season urban outfitters most of the time so the unsustainability aspect is long gone, not to mention everything else.

also they still sell that top in zara now so must be new

Never understood why people buy peoples used clothes they don't want anymore of depop or wherever. Makes no sense

Whoever bought them needs their head tested lmao
I think these shoes were over €200 when they came out and were limited edition so it's quite a good deal for someone who wanted them when they came out but maybe couldn’t afford, and is willing to put in some graft to get them cleaned up in my opinion, but yeah she could have at least thrown them in the washing machine before she sold them. All she's ever doing in her videos is laundry so I feel she just knew someone would buy them anyway.

Also, in her new insta post she basically has the baby's entire face in it? I respect a parent's choice 100% to not show their child on social media but I don't understand her stance on it? Like saying she's not showing the little one and then showing her?

Reactions: 4
I think these shoes were over €200 when they came out and were limited edition so it's quite a good deal for someone who wanted them when they came out but maybe couldn’t afford, and is willing to put in some graft to get them cleaned up in my opinion, but yeah she could have at least thrown them in the washing machine before she sold them. All she's ever doing in her videos is laundry so I feel she just knew someone would buy them anyway.

Also, in her new insta post she basically has the baby's entire face in it? I respect a parent's choice 100% to not show their child on social media but I don't understand her stance on it? Like saying she's not showing the little one and then showing her?
she's had them for like 2 years and they look like theyve never been cleaned. ew!!

shes absolutely desperate to show her child's face isnt she?? she literally has a private insta why cant she just post her face on there?!

she doesnt know what to do, she wants to exploit her baby for content and mommy sponsorships but she's in denial about it and knows she'll be criticised bc of what shes said in the past

i guarantee she'll just start showing her soon, which is upsetting

The thumbnail 🤦🏼‍♀️
She definitely knows what she is doing with that thumbnail (ie enticing people to talk about it more when she has said she feels uncomfortable in certain spaces breastfeeding). No woman should feel uncomfortable breastfeeding in any space ever, including when showing it online to help normalise it for people who may not be as used to seeing it like her younger audience, but I just don't get doing that thumbnail with the areola showing after saying she's uncomfortable with people gawking.

IMO she reads on here and wants people to be talking about it for her social relevancy, and also among her fans she wants people to be like wow she's such a cool mammy not caring about her boobs being on show. Her boobs are not very interesting at the end of the day, no ones are really, and I find it odd she keeps putting them out there 24/7 alongside saying she wasn’t comfortable with men looking. (I didn’t see her say that, I don't watch her stories every day or watch all her videos, I just read on this thread that she did so please correct me if wrong)

I think she might just be used to using and sexualising her body online (nothing wrong with that, good on her for the confidence etc) for likes and relevance and now that she is a parent she is using them in a different way to maintain that engagement but I'm probably deeping it too much lol

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.