Keelin Moncrieff #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want to bash anyones looks but they all look like they need a 24hour date with a powerhose. They look absolutely crawling with the dirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Keelin blocked me on insta because I liked someone’s comment criticising smoking right next to the newborn loool

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I don’t get it though, she’s always going on about certain washes she can use for the baby, new shampoo that makes her breast milk more baby friendly but smoking right next to the child is fine?

Reactions: 21
They all smoke indoors too by the looks of it, it’s gross and I bet it smells awful

I don’t get it though, she’s always going on about certain washes she can use for the baby, new shampoo that makes her breast milk more baby friendly but smoking right next to the child is fine?
she only talks about that stuff because she’s been gifted/sponsored by it or is subtly asking for free stuff, that’s why she tags the brand on insta every time

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The Moncrieff sister's seem like they are close and build eachother up but I bet they are also the sort to be insecure and jealous.

I can imagine for years eachother trying on outfits that are horrendous and telling the other they look hot in it, and then becoming delusional in thinking they look hot in everything.

And now it's become this attractive thing for them to to wear weird oversized tit, mis-matching shoes with greasy hair. They could be lovely looking if they tried, or knew how.

The hypocrisy of acting so concerned with chemicals while smoking around the baby is gas. And photographing it AND sharing it.

Gross

Reactions: 13
They are all lovely looking girls, i know people say they looks scruffy but underneath that you cant say there is anything wrong with any of them.
I feel bad of them that they might compare one another to each other. Its normal for sisters to do that growing up but i think all three of them being on social media probably amplifies the comparisons.

I actually like Keelin's new style, its more elevated and her hair and makeup looks a lot better for her features.

Reactions: 4
i wouldnt wanna post pics of keelin either, people would just be talking about the baby and not ellie's achievement

Reactions: 7
Ellie just posted her grad photos on instagram and didn’t post any of keelin… she’s always seemed jealous of ellie and saorise’s close relationship and i honestly get the feeling that ellie gets annoyed by her
They’re very patient with her my sisters would thump me if I carried on the way that she does..she can never not be the centre of attention

Reactions: 5
i wouldnt wanna post pics of keelin either, people would just be talking about the baby and not ellie's achievement
She literally wants people to be obsessed with her baby, does she not realize no one cares? like just because your life revolves around the baby doesn’t mean everyone elses does

Reactions: 11
so her former wholesome "~~autumn roadtrip~~" vlog with the view on the road as the main screen (?dk the right word for it, pardon me) got changed to THIS, she's really like every other, profiting off off clickbait on a segment which takes up not even a minute of the whole vlog where she's actually roadtripping; dissapointing to see this is how she choose to act

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Have any of you seen Keelins story about
so her former wholesome "~~autumn roadtrip~~" vlog with the view on the road as the main screen (?dk the right word for it, pardon me) got changed to THIS, she's really like every other, profiting off off clickbait on a segment which takes up not even a minute of the whole vlog where she's actually roadtripping; dissapointing to see this is how she choose to act
Yikes. That is so CRINGE.

Reactions: 2
Shes so embarassing, changing the thumbnail to an ugly picture of her crying with her baby for the sake of maybe 5k more views

Sorry but I can’t see her being a good parent at all if she’s still so self absorbed and willing to exploit her child

Wasn’t the original title called like wholesome autumn road trip or something?
It just makes me think she’s lying/ being dramatic for attention now

Reactions: 12
Ellie just posted her grad photos on instagram and didn’t post any of keelin… she’s always seemed jealous of ellie and saorise’s close relationship and i honestly get the feeling that ellie gets annoyed by her
I wouldn’t post a picture of my sister and my niece either if she was so loudly preaching that she doesn’t want her child’s face shown on the internet all the time… and there ain’t no way I’m posting a pic with an emoji covering it’s face like it’s a kardashian ☠

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.