Keelin Moncrieff #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's never been diagnosed and as far as im aware hasnt made any attempts to get diagnosed with ADHD, i remember she was told she may have BPD and she didnt agree....she said that she thought she was disassociating but she wasn't disassociating after all she just needed glasses..i remember distinctly because i thought it was the stupidest thing id ever heard. AKA she didn't get diagnosed with ADHD like she wanted but she has just decided to say she has it anyway

also regarding her OF pics, they used to literally come up when you searched her insta @, i never sought them out (obviously) and still ended up seeing them. Hopefully they're more buried now

Reactions: 1
she's never been diagnosed and as far as im aware hasnt made any attempts to get diagnosed with ADHD, i remember she was told she may have BPD and she didnt agree....she said that she thought she was disassociating but she wasn't disassociating after all she just needed glasses..i remember distinctly because i thought it was the stupidest thing id ever heard. AKA she didn't get diagnosed with ADHD like she wanted but she has just decided to say she has it anyway

also regarding her OF pics, they used to literally come up when you searched her insta @, i never sought them out (obviously) and still ended up seeing them. Hopefully they're more buried now
Considering her HUGE emotional swings / full personality changes online BPD makes a lot more sense then adhd to be honest and I think she’s desperate to cling onto the ADHD thing because it’s a way of explaining why she didn’t do well in school and why she dropped out of college 3 times. It’s clear she’s deeply insecure about her intelligence - as someone else pointed out is why she keeps talking about how “advanced” her newborn is

• Heart
Reactions: 13
she flashed her audience in her newest video as well as her baby's face
since she advertised that disgusting Marilyn Monroe lovehoney vibrator for the sake of a few quid when she was literally like 3 weeks postpartum & then proceeded to exploit her daughter for views further nothing surprises me. I’m pretty revolted by her now to be honest even tho I loved her videos like 2 years ago. The last video I bothered to watch of hers was mostly an ad and some sad music idk if people watch her out of pure obligation or pity or what

Reactions: 9
I was just wondering because in the podcast she mentions a few times she doesn’t actually know much about adhd. I also think if she actually was pursuing a diagnoses she’d talk about it non stop and go on about how difficult it is.
I think the fact that she admits to not knowing much about ADHD says it all tbh. Imagine paying for a diagnosis and then doing no follow up research yourself - why bother getting tested at all? It makes no sense.

Or worse, self diagnosing with little to no knowledge of the symptoms etc.. I thinks she just wants to be ✨️qUiRkY✨️

Reactions: 7
Anyone feel her new video is a big hint at Jason for what she wants for Christmas🤣 just talk to him love

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Considering her HUGE emotional swings / full personality changes online BPD makes a lot more sense then adhd to be honest and I think she’s desperate to cling onto the ADHD thing because it’s a way of explaining why she didn’t do well in school and why she dropped out of college 3 times. It’s clear she’s deeply insecure about her intelligence - as someone else pointed out is why she keeps talking about how “advanced” her newborn is
I definitely think she could have BPD. I have bpd myself and can see some similarities. I also think Saoirse could have BPD as well tbh based on similarities too. Also it is possible to have ADHD and BPD at the same time. I've been diagnosed with ADHD and BPD and jesus it's exhausting. I also wouldn't be surprised if Keelin had both ADHD and BPD.

since she advertised that disgusting Marilyn Monroe lovehoney vibrator for the sake of a few quid when she was literally like 3 weeks postpartum & then proceeded to exploit her daughter for views further nothing surprises me. I’m pretty revolted by her now to be honest even tho I loved her videos like 2 years ago. The last video I bothered to watch of hers was mostly an ad and some sad music idk if people watch her out of pure obligation or pity or what
I was in actual shock that Keelin was profitting off of a dead woman who was constantly disrespected and abused when she was alive and now she is continuing to be disrespected in death. Marilyn Monroe still can't rest peacefully without being profitted off of and Keelins using that for a bit of money. She's so fake. She doesn't give a tit about women. I'm shocked even though I shouldn't be at lovehoney for using an abused dead woman as a sex toy, its bleeping revolting just like Keelin.

Reactions: 10
She’s just fully shown the baby’s face on her story. Could’ve made the emoji bigger if she actually wanted to hide it

Reactions: 6
Literally just came on here to see if anyone had mentioned her showing her face! Such strange behaviour

Reactions: 3
All babies look the same thought. I get protecting her privacy and hiding her face when she start school etc but rn she looks like every other baby her age

Or sorry maybe she is already on her second set of teeth with hair down to her shoulders because she's verrrrrrry advanced

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I can't watch her anymore. She goes on like she's the first woman in the world to give birth.

She needs to cop on and realise she can put her down. And absolute melt of a mother.

Reactions: 19
I can't watch her anymore. She goes on like she's the first woman in the world to give birth.

She needs to cop on and realise she can put her down. And absolute melt of a mother.
Totally agree I actually think she’s put me off breastfeeding I couldn’t live like that

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.